12.

A/N: TW: Mentions of suicide attempt, drugs, etc

"Bingo! I've got a hit on a name!" Penelope exclaimed, looking up at everyone which startled you slightly. You jumped and accidentally dropped the files onto the table.

"Sorry about that, sweetness." Penny winced as she saw you jump slightly. Everyone just looked at you, each having their own reaction.

"Next time, don't yell. It was so quiet in here." You piled up your papers again, organizing them. Derek laughed at your embarrassment and you glared at him, which shut him up.

"So, uh, what did you find Pen?" You asked to get back onto the case at hand.

"Oh right! I took the names boy wonder gave me and I ran backgrounds check while also running them through the database and one name struck out to me. Ryan Foster." Penelope explained, turning her laptop around to show you and everyone else.

"Ryan Foster." Spencer mumbled to himself, recognizing the name.

"What is it?" JJ asks after she heard him. You all looked at Spencer who looked up,

"Mia told me he was abusive to her and she moved away from her hometown to here so he wouldn't find her. He did things to her. Hitting her and assaulting her. He emotionally abused her into drugs and alcohol. That's how we met, through group meetings." Spencer gave the details, explaining everything.

"Well it looks like he's back for revenge. We need to get to him now before he does something. Garcia send us the address. Spencer you stay here with Penelope and Y/n." Hotch says, and he started to get up from his seat.

"Hold on, don't you need me?" you asked him, confused as to why you were to stay back.

"Just stay here. We'll call if we need backup." Hotch says and left with the rest of the team. You sat down in your seat and huffed.

"You're my bitch now." Penelope chuckled and you laughed.

"I've always been your bitch Pen." You replied, shaking your head.

"That is true.." She nodded, then slid a bowl of candy towards you. You lit up and grabbed a couple of pieces.

"Penelope Garcia, this is why you're my favorite person." You said, pointing a finger at her to which she giggled.

After a while, you started to get bored. You spun yourself around in the chair in silence as Penelope continued working and Spencer was looking over the files repeatedly. You became alert when Penelope's phone started ringing.

"What can I do for you my loves?" Penny answered, and you rolled up beside her.

"Put in these coordinations that I just sent you and tell me where it's at. Get Spencer and Y/n out onto the field too." Hotch says over the phone.

"They're coming." Penny replied and looked at you and Spencer.

You nodded, getting up from your seat and leaving the briefing room. You grabbed your gun, vest and an earpiece. Spencer follows behind and you both get into the SUV. You drove to the address that Penelope gives you and you arrive at a warehouse.