27.

*TW: Rape, mentions of drugs, sexual assault. This is a pretty dark chapter so please be warned. I love you all <3*

"Wake up, you bitch." You heard a voice say as you slowly came into consciousness.

You kept your eyes closed as you were tired and in pain. The person grabs a bucket of water and shoved it into your face. You immediately shot your eyes open and you coughed and gasped, breathing heavily.

You looked around to see you were in an abandoned room. You felt your wrists and ankles were tied up and you tried to escape but nothing budged.

"Ah, you're awake!" A familiar voice calls out.

You looked up to see a face you never wanted to see again.

"David? How the hell did you get out?" You asked, struggling to get out of the ropes.

"Ah, ah, ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you, y/n. Now, how did I escape? Easy, I had contacts on the outside. I wanted revenge for want you did to me and I didn't want to go through that stupid trial."

"That trial is what going to get you behind bars for years, you dumbass." You muttered  lowly but he still heard you.

He growls and he slaps you across the cheek, hard. You winced at the stinging pain that lingered. You looked back at him to see he was mad.

"Do you want to know something, y/n? Prison fucking sucks! I was beaten up every damn day only because you put me in there!" He roars out, his face red in anger.

"Because you killed 5 people, David! You also kidnapped my psychotic mother and you made my dad kill, what, 3-4 people?! You deserve to be prison for what you did!" You yelled back at him.

"I only made your dad kill those people so he can learn his damn lesson! Did you know how mad he made me for what he's done to you?! Do you?!" He screams into your face and he slaps you again.

You got knocked out once more by how hard he slapped you.

Spencer's POV:

Spencer finally got off of the jet and to his car as quickly as possible. He knew he caught everyone's attention by how fast Spencer got off but he just wanted to get home to y/n. Spencer got into his car and drove home. When he parked, he grabbed his things and headed upstairs.

Spencer knew the door would be unlocked so he put his keys into his pocket. When Spencer approached the door, the door was wide open. There was blood on the floor and Spencer immediately dropped his bag then took his gun out. He goes inside and turned on the lights to see his place was a disaster.

"Y/n?" Spencer called out, no answer. He grabbed his gun from its holster and searched his place.

He continued to clear my place to see if she was even here or if there was someone else here. He felt his stomach flipping, knowing something was wrong. He looked through his entire place to see y/n's purse was on the floor by the door and Spencer knew she was taken.

Spencer started to panic and he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, hands shaking. Spencer dialed Hotch's number and it went to voicemail. Spencer tried him again immediately and he picked up after the third ring.