14.

You get into the passenger seat of the car and you buckled up

You get into the passenger seat of the car and you buckled up. You headed back for the police department as quickly as you could with Derek trying not to kill you both.

"God, Derek! Do you actually have your license?!" You exclaimed as you held on to the edge of your seat.

"Yes, as the matter of the fact, I do! I'm trying to get us back to the police department on time to deliver the profile." He argued back, still driving.

"I get that, but we're not chasing some rogue asshole! You could've let me drive, I'm much more of a safer driver than you are! I really don't know how you still have your license after all these years of this crazy driving." You muttered as Derek laughed at your comment.

You made it to the police department and as soon as you got out, you bent over to catch your breath.

"Am I really that bad?" Derek asks you, walking over to you, putting his hands on his hips.

You answered with a glare to which Derek surrendered and went inside. After a few minutes, you finally got up and headed inside. You stood up front with everyone else to deliver the profile.

"We believe that this unsub is a white male in his 20s or 30s, and he thinks of himself as a painter or an artist." Hotch started as everyone gathered around.

"The placement of the victims tells us a lot about who he is." Alex continued, looking out into the room.

"Pamela Hurd was found near a painting done by little known San Francisco artist Henry Floyd." JJ says, crossing her arms as she finished.

"Gary Porter was posed near a piece of graffiti art by a street artist named Cypher who is currently wanted by the police." Derek explained, his hands resting on his hips, looking at the officers.

"And the third victim, Lynn Stevens, was found near a mural painted by inner city youths." You added on, pointing out the picture of Lynn.

"Finally, Aimee Fortner was placed near the statue of Saint Luke, Patron Saint of the Artist." Alex says, looking at you then the board, before looking back out towards the officers again.

"This is a compulsion. It's not accidental. He is obsessed with art." JJ explained as the department writes down the notes about the profile.

"All of the works of art are neglected, ignored, cast aside. It's how he feels about himself." Dave emphasized, leaning against the table.

"We believe it's also the reason that he's evolved to removing the victims' eyelids. He's forcing them to see what he sees." Hotch says, standing there with his arms crossed, barely moving.

"There's no sexual component with these murders, but that's because the blood and the use of blood is his sexual release." you explained, you shifted around a tiny bit, you couldn't stay still.