29.

A/N: I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 7

A/N: I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 7.5k READS AND THIS BOOK HIT #1 IN #CRIMINALMINDS HOLY SHIT THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
now i will being crying happily, thank you guys so much for supporting this book. i love you guys so much, you have no idea! <3
update (07/23): i'm keeping this included because we've come so far. i love you all truly. thank you for continuing your support for this fanfic. it means a lot. :) <3

The nurses and medics transferred you from the hospital bed to the stretcher and they wheeled you out to the ambulance. Spencer says he will meet you at the airport as he has suitcases and other things with him. The ride to the airport was quiet but you gave small talk to the medics every once in a while. They arrived to the airport and they transferred you from the ambulance onto the plane. Spencer soon arrived and got everything together then he saw with you.

"What do you think Switzerland will be like?" You asked and he shrugged.

"Cold, but theres also a lot of things you could go sightseeing."

"We." You corrected him.

"Hm?"

"We could go sightseeing. I mean, I know you won't be able to stay long but maybe we can figure out you flying out to see me every once in a while without anyone finding out." You say to him.

"I will be with you for two weeks to help you get onto your feet but then I have to fly back for your funeral. But maybe I could fly back out afterwards, if Hotch will let me." Spencer replied to you.

"I wonder what my funeral will look like." You pondered over the question.

"Seriously? You want to know about your funeral?" Spencer scoffed as he gave a smile, amused by you.

"Yes, in fact I do." I replied, being slightly sassy with him.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes and you smiled but soon faded.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asks when he saw your smile fading.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the funeral. I mean, I will never get to see the team again or even go out into the field again. You know I absolutely love my job and the fact that I can't do it anymore because of David, breaks me." You spoke softly as you looked down to your hands.

"Y/n, it's not the end of the world. You will be able to profile again once it's safe."

"Yeah, but safe is meaning when David is dead. Who knows if he'll get the death penalty with the trial. He may just get a life sentence and I have to live in Europe for the rest of my life." You whispered, trying to be realistic.