24.

"You're newly divorced, I'd say 2-3 weeks tops

"You're newly divorced, I'd say 2-3 weeks tops. You never had a happy marriage as your wife cheated on you, for many years and you just found out. You have 3 children, the youngest being 7. You never sleep because you're focused on your children and work. I can tell you're stressed by this case because of the way you dressed today, mismatched socks, shoes are untied, and your shirt isn't tucked in but you hid it by buttoning your jacket.

"You were also in a rush because your outfit isn't neat, hence the non-ironed clothes. You're scared of going up against a FBI agent who's a profiler because I know every little detail and I have a whole team who knows my past who's sitting in this exact room. You think that you won't win this case because of all of the evidence that we have against my dad.

"This would also be your hardest case since your divorce so you're trying to be your at your best by bringing your witness/witnesses down so you don't have to deal with your own loss." You explained as you stood from your seat, putting your hands on the table.

He was shocked by your answer. He didn't have a response and he froze while staring at you, gobsmacked.

"Is that what you wanted, sir?" You asked politely, giving a cold look.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry." He spoke quietly, giving you a slight nod.

"Just because you can see my trauma, doesn't mean you should judge me based off of what's in that file. My trauma is what made me into a profiler and a good one too in fact. I even have my PhD in criminology and also psychology, I made sure to study extra hard to gain those in college. Ask my teammates if you still need proof because they'll happily tell you the exact same thing I said. So, don't underestimate me again because of that file." You spat out, pointing a finger at him.

You saw your team beaming with happiness as you told off Gerald. You smiled as you sat back down in your seat and you looked over at Spencer who was shocked but proud. Gerald meekly went back to his seat.

"Court dismissed, be back in here in 20 minutes." The judge sighs, rubbing his temples as he bangs the gavel.

You walked down from the stand and towards Beth. You looked over at Gerald who was whispering to your dad.

"Y/n, that was amazing, disrespectful but amazing." Beth says, giving you a hug.

"My heart is racing. Oh my god, I can't believe I did that. I totally didn't mean to, but holy shit, it felt good." You let out a breath of relief.

"Get out of here, I know you need to take a break." Beth says and you nodded.

You walked out with your team and they were praising you for what you did.

"Damn, I knew she was a badass but in court? That was badass." Derek says, wrapping you in a side hug.

"Oh shut up, Derek. I just did what no one else would ever do." You replied, brushing it off.