26.

It was still dark outside as you woke up to your phone ringing

It was still dark outside as you woke up to your phone ringing. You got frustrated when you were awaken by your phone. You grabbed your phone and saw it was Spencer's number and you immediately answered, mad.

"Damn it, Spencer. You know I love you but it's too early right now. I really don't wanna talk." You rasped with your sleepy voice, not knowing what the hell you just said.

"Y/n, you're on speaker." Derek spoke through the phone.

"Oh shit- I mean crap- I mean hey guys! What can I do for you?" You asked and you silently groaned in embarrassment.

You heard chuckling through the phone as you also heard Derek saying a snarky comment to Spencer and you knew he was beet red in embarrassment for you, knowing you basically told everyone about your relationship. You weren't quite sure if you did or not though..

"Look, Spencer told us about what you said to him about the case. Have you called Garcia yet about the unsub?" Hotch asks through the phone.

"No, I haven't. I was going to wait until the morning but if you want me to now, I will." You shuffled around in Spencer's bed, sitting up.

"No, no. Derek's got it handled. How did you know all of the information just from the case files?" Hotch asks another question.

"I'm a profiler, Hotch." You replied and you knew he was rolling his eyes.

You heard more laughter in the background after they heard your snarky comment.

"I got the case files from Penelope, then I came home and looked through the files. I saw the pictures of the victims and it looked like he tortures his victims to death. He may be using torture as a sexual release due to maybe his wife is not giving him what he needs, or he may have been through a divorce and it triggered him to find women that looked like his ex-wife and torture them due to what she did to him. Honestly, I may be wrong about all of this but that's what I got from the files." You explained, rubbing your eyes tiredly as you got adjusted in the bed.

"Hotch, Garcia found something." You heard Derek say in the background.

"Put her on speaker while we have y/n on the phone." Hotch replies.

"Alright, babygirl you're on speaker and we have y/n on another call." Derek says, and you heard a clunk next to the phone.

"Ah, perfect. So I took the information that y/n has given you guys and she just gave me a big hit. I found a Ryan Heven who just recently got a divorce and turns out the victims all look like her. Then there's also a Justin Kimberly whose wife is cheating on him and they recently got a divorce as she wanted to marry the guy she was cheating on Justin with. Justin has a juvenile record while Ryan doesn't."

"What did Justin do?" Emily asks Penelope.

"He sexually assaulted 2 girls in high school and has beaten up a couple of guys because Justin apparently had enough of the bullying from those guys." Penelope answers.