34.

A/N: thank you guys for 10

A/N: thank you guys for 10.3k reads, you have no idea how much this means to me so thank you :) <3

You woke up the next morning with your alarm blaring. You lifted your head as you squinted due to the brightness coming from the open curtains. You reached over to your phone and you turned off the alarm. You sighed as you plopped back into the bed and you turned over to Spencer's side of the bed to see he wasn't there. You raised your eyebrow in confusion and you got up. You walked out of the bedroom to see an empty apartment. He was nowhere to be seen. You just went back into the room and you went to call him.

As soon as you started to put in Spencer's number, you heard the door opening.

"Spencer? Is that you?" You called out and you heard a stumble and something falling to the floor. There was cussing and muttering involved. Your curiosity piqued so you walked out to see Spencer with his hands full and you saw a book on the floor. You laughed as you saw his face.

"A little help here?" He asks you.

You quickly went up to him as you laughed and you grabbed a bag and a tray of coffee from his hands. He bent down to pick up his book and sets the other bag and his book onto the table.

"Where did you go?" You asked him.

"Coffee shop, bookstore and the drug store. I got you breakfast and some things from the store, we might've gotten carried away last night so.." He explains and you placed the bag of food and tray of coffee onto the table. You reached your hands over to the bag from the store and you saw boxes of several tests.

You were surprised he would even go out by himself and grab these things for you.

"You didn't have to do that, Spence.." You spoke softly, looking up at him.

"I know, but I wanted to be prepared incase anything does happen." He says and you smiled.

You approached him and you wrapped your arms around his neck as you gave him a quick kiss.

"Are you saying you want kids right now?" You asked him, raising an eyebrow at him when you pulled away.

"I mean.. If you want them, I won't disagree." Spencer stuttered over his words, starting to turn red.

"I think it's a conversation we should have, for sure, but I'm down if you are." You smiled softly, and watched Spencer's face lit up.

"Of course, we will have a conversation, but I'm ready." Spencer smiled brightly, pulling you in for a kiss.

"I love you." You said into the kiss, giggling in his arms.