17.

You landed in Quantico then headed straight to the BAU

You landed in Quantico then headed straight to the BAU. You dropped off your bag in your car and headed inside. You walked through the elevator doors to see Penelope standing there.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about your mom." she says as she embraces you with a hug. She didn't really know much about your past but she never pushed or questioned you about it.

"I'll be fine, Penny." You hugged her back, giving a small smile.

"I know, I know. I just feel bad and you know I always apologize and give attention." She pulls away and gives a bit of a guilty look.

You laughed and replied, "And that's what I love about you, Pen."

"Aww, I love you too sweetness. We should get started, hm? I'm sure you want to get your mom back and get the bad guy in prison." Penelope says to you, and you nodded.

"Yes, I do. Come on." You walked beside Penny as you both headed to the conference room. You put the box of files onto the table and you started to pull everything out.

"Y/n, it's late. You should go home." Dave says, walking into the conference room.

"No, no. I want to stay and get started, and it's only.. 8:30pm." you checked your watch and it wasn't 8:30, "Oh shit." you mumbled.

"See, this can wait until the morning. I know you want your mom back but I doubt the person who has her will do anything. Go home, y/n." Dave says as he pushes you out of the conference room.

"Fine, I'll go. I better be the first person you call if anything happens!" you yelled out as you walked down the stairs.

"Bye, y/n!"

You flicked off Dave and he laughs as he went back into the conference room. You walked to the elevator and you saw Spencer there, waiting.

"Are you ready to go?" he asks as you approached him.

"Hm?" You raised your brows at him, confused.

"Did you forget that you're staying with me?" he says slowly, giving you a questionable look.

"Oh shit, I forgot!" You exclaimed, mentally face palming yourself for forgetting.

"Understandable. You've been through a lot today." Spencer chuckled at your reaction.

"Yeah, now I just want to crawl into bed and cry my eyes out until I can't feel anything anymore." you sighed, waiting for the elevator to come up to your floor.

"I-I don't know what to respond to that." He mutters, giving you a weird look.

"How about some ice cream and liquor?" you asked, turning to him. Instead of drowning in your tears, you only wanted to drown yourself in alcohol and ice cream.

"What?" Spencer asks, confused. The doors to the elevator open finally when it reached your floor.

"We go to the store and buy ice cream and liquor then we sit on the couch and watch a movie." You said as you enter the elevator with Spencer behind you.