13.

You woke up in Spencer's arm to your alarm going off

You woke up in Spencer's arm to your alarm going off. You got up and turned it off so it didn't wake Spencer up. You didn't want to leave him home alone but you knew you had to get to work so you reluctantly got out of bed and headed for the shower.

When you finished, you walked out of the bathroom to grab some clothes. You turned to see Spencer was awake, and he looked over to see you by the bathroom door.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you up." You spoke softly as you looked over to him.

"You didn't wake me up, you're fine." He shrugged, turning over from his back to his side to face you.

"I have to go to work. Are you going?" You asked, walking over to your closet.

He shook his head, "No.. I'd rather take some time off. Can you let Hotch know?"

You turned around and nodded, "Yeah.."

You grabbed your clothes for the day and you head back into the bathroom. You got dressed and you did your hair. You walked out of the bathroom and you sat on the end of the bed to put on your shoes. You pat your knees then you got up and you looked at Spencer just stared at you.

"Um, I'm gonna leave. Just call me if you need anything, okay? Please don't hesitate to ask for anything." you spoke softly, putting a hand on his covered foot.

"Thank you, but you really don't-" Spencer tried to push you away and you weren't having it.

"I'm going to shut you up right there. I know you want to be alone but I need to know if you're okay. So I'm calling you every chance I get." You spoke sternly, giving a pointed look.

"But-" He started, and you immediately stood.

"No buts! I gotta go!" You exclaimed, running out the door before Spencer could say anything else.

You grabbed your bag and headed out the door. You walked to your car and you put you your bag in the back then you got into the driver seat. You drove to the BAU and you headed inside. You walked out of the elevator to see Penelope standing there.

"Hey! How's Spencer doing?" she asks as you both walk through the glass doors of the BAU.

You shrugged and she gave a pained look, "I feel awful." She spoke softly.

"I know, me too." you looked down to Penny's hand you see files in her hands.

"Do we have a case?" You asked, pointing down at the files in her hand. She nods and you sighed.

"Let's go then." you said as you walk up to the debriefing room with Penelope. You walk into the room to see everyone else already at the table and there's someone new there, an older woman.

"How's Spencer?" Dave asked, turning to you as you walked in.

"I'm not sure. All I know is he didn't want to come into work. Speaking of, Hotch, he says he's taking a few days off." you said and Hotch nodded.