Chapter 1 {maybe a mistake}

I lock the door for the last time, still, second thoughts going through my mind. What did I do? I left my family for myself. The problem is, though, I need to think about myself. I don't know If now is the right time. I open the door to the car my parents are already in. "This is your fault, George. You're the one that rushed them into getting married."My mom claims. "She is the one who chose to leave." He explains. "I am happy for her, and now let's go." My mom says, trying to cover up as she sees me get in. I sit down and buckle carefully and slowly. Ben may be on my flight. I need to talk to him; I can't decide my feelings between him and Ricky. Maybe I shouldn't pick either of them. I should worry about myself for once and still make time for my son. Another problem is making time for my son means making time for Ricky, and I don't know how I can do that now that I have broken his heart. But then again, he broke me because he loved me for John. Ben loved me for me; he stuck by me for my whole pregnancy. But then he got Adrian pregnant, and he seemed to like all he wanted was sex, and I don't want that. I wish for a bit of time to be me and continue my life. And that probably sounds selfish, knowing I have a baby and all. Maybe he did love me or just loved me for John. I look out the window, and I see the airport. "Are you ready, Amy?" My mom asks."As ready as I will ever be."I open my door and look down at the green grass. I picture John and start to wonder what he's doing.I miss him so much.I leave the car and walk towards the airport. "No regrets," I whisper to the ground, saying it a little louder than hearing someone behind me. "No regrets," Ben says."Hey Ben, how are you?" I ask him."Good, I'm surprised to see you here. So you left Ricky."I think that it sounds selfish of me, and it probably is. I am leaving my baby and the father of my baby."Yeah, I did." I am finally day confident."He called me, you know," he tells me.He called Ben. Why? Did he do it angrily, or need to talk to someone? "What did he say?"I ask, confused and worried about the answer."Well, he called the night you left," Ben tells me looking down at the ground.Ben POVConversation: Ben: hey Rickey, what do you want?Ricky: I just wanted to tell you about any decision to leave and cancel the wedding.Ben: really, why?Ricky: things didn't turn out between usBen: oh, I'm sorryRicky: oh, save it. I know what you're going to do. Go after Amy. But guess what? She may not realize this, but she doesn't need you or any of your problems in her life. She has enough, so save it.Ben: I still love her, and I always have, and you just had to swing In and take her.Ricky: Listen to me. I love her, and I always have. Things might have been different if you weren't there when she was pregnant. That's all I needed to say, by Ben.I tell Amy only parts of the story. "Oh wow," she responds with a surprised look. I shouldn't have told her anything.I am still crazy in love with her.She should take me back. I want her back.