Authors Note

Hey, you all beautiful people!

Thank you so much for checking my book out. It's a very unique story far from normal plots, though some cliche moments are a must, I just hope you guys stay to find out.
The story picks up pace after chapter seven, so I really hope you guys can stay with me patiently till then.

I want to thank all of those of you who have chosen to give this tale a read! Thank you once again for your interest, love and support.
With that being said, I would love to let you'll know that this is my first official story on Wattpad , it's a royal charade that I'm hoping will give you a parade like feel as you'll read, it's a simple and mildly cliche story that has been circulating in my mind lately and I thought why not share it  with a bunch of passionate readers!
I'm not a perfectionist, I'm far from it but I assure you that this story comes from the depths of my soul and I've done much hardwork to form this plot in the most untypical plot scenarios, so I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you'll.
💜💫

All your comments are most welcome for improvisation and grammar editorials, but please do be mindful of criticism.
All the silent readers please vote and help make this story a success.
Love you guys * Saranghae * ❤ 🎀
(ARMY where you guys at?......)

< DISCLAIMER >
|| All the characters, events and places in this story are fictional, and any resemblances are purely coincidental.
All the pictures rightfully belong to their respective owners and I hold no ownership or right whatsoever. ||

By - Ullasini
Ig.acc : asini_51

acc : asini_51