~ Chapter.14 ~

Difficult times we are all facing because off the lockdown. Everyone stay safe and healthy and most importantly follow social distancing and wear a mask at all times.

Dhruv Meghdha's POV

It was 12 noon when I decided to talk to Arvindha and entered the hall where the camp was set up. Tara the kitchen help sat cradling her newborn and she smiled when she saw me enter. I went towards her to congratulate her for the baby. She looked so small wrapped in a white baby bundle in her mother's arms and pink as well.

( Tara's Baby Girl )

As I went towards where everyone sat around Juhi discussing something, Rishab came towards me and told me how Arvindha still hadn't returned back from collecting the medical supplies.

" It's still drizzling outside and I'm worried if she got herself into an accident or something." Svasthi said pacing in the hall.

It's already an hour and she's still not back.

I suddenly asked, " What about her disguise?"

"Omg she wasn't in her disguise when she left, she had taken it off when we went in for the delivery. How stupid was I to not notice that. She'll be fine right?" Svasthi said and I couldn't believe she was so reckless.

" How did she go?"

" She took my car Dhruv" Rishab answered.

" Bro you think she's in danger right?" Sandeep asked.

" Danger what danger! I'll not forgive you all if Arvindha is hurt. " Svasthi shouted with anger blazing in her eyes.

" Dhruv we must search for her, it's not too late still." Juhi advices and I nodded my head in approval.

" Rishab and Sunny come with me. "

We were in the front yard of the palace while I gave orders to trace Arvindha location. The rain made the efficiency slower than what it usually is like.

" Raghuveer acted quicker than I anticipated. That bastard should'nt have meddled until and unless things were official. He's irrational with hunger for power." I voiced out.

" Yeah bro, that too he went directly for the target this time without beating around the bush." Sunny said.

I was furious cause if not for Arvindha then Juhi would've been in her place and that thought was too painful for me to take.

" Sir her location was last seen at a few kilometers away from the checkpoint." one of the trackers informed.

" Atleast she's still in our territory, let's go we don't have time." I said.
Sunny and Rishab followed.

We reached the location where she was last tracked to and found Rishab's car with the medical supplies in it.

" She was abducted when she was returning back. Damn that bastard or else we would have got a call earlier if the supplies weren't picked up. Cunning old hag." Sandeep said with distaste.