~ Chapter.15 ~

Difficult times we are all facing because off the lockdown. Everyone stay safe and healthy and most importantly follow social distancing and wear a mask at all times.

Dhruv Meghdha's POV

I walked around the area to see if there were any places that bastard would have  locked up Arvindha.

" Bro there's a broken warehouse far north-east from where we are." Sandeep said approaching me with a GPS in hand.

Sandeep had managed to track the call but it was still difficult as we didn't have the exact location. We followed the direction he had mentioned.

Soon enough we reached the warehouse, but there was smoke coming out from inside. Cursing under my breath I moved forward only to be stopped by Sunny, " It's dangerous to break in bro, let's call the team."

" You do that and wait here, I'll be fine." I said and moved towards the entrance leaving no space for arguements.

I cursed under my breath at the minister who had caused this, this was the lowest he could get to, to ruin the Royal lineage. Like that would happen till I'm alive. Finding Arvindha wasn't a problem cause the door had no tough lock on it and it was out with a single bullet shot.

The room was filled with smoke and where I stood the flames had shot up to the ceiling, I was sure the structure won't last long as it was already old.

Entering the room I had to fight off a coughing fit, before my eyes focused on a figure lying on the floor.  Panick rose in me thinking she was dead.  I rushed to her side, and made her sit up against my knee, and I reached to check her pulse at her neck, as her wrists were bruised.

But for an unknown reason my hands shook and I brushed it off convincing myself it was because she looked just like Juhi. And at that thought I felt my body shake in anger, thinking about Juhi in this condition and involuntarily I pressed hard against her pulse, only to feel it beating steadily but I caused her to end up coughing due to the pressure I applied.

Sighing in relief I picked her up in my arms, just in time to see a beam from above fall downwards and I dashed out and ran till I reached the outside area where Sandeep came rushing towards me.

"Is she alright? " he asked with concern etched on his features.

" For now she is, but her lungs will have to be cleared of the smoke she took in. Open the car door." I instructed. I placed Arvindha on the back seat and made her lie down.

I went towards the driver's seat, and I instructed  Sunny to clear things up here.

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

I felt like I was floating and there was immense pain in my head. I felt someone holding my hand and I knew I wansn't dead.  This realization gave me strength to open my eyes.

I faced Svasthi's worried face first.

" She's awake." She screamed. Soon Rishab, Juhi and Sandeep's faces filled my field of vision as they loomed over me with expressions of relief.

I tried to sit up and was helped by Svasthi who adjusted the pillow for me.

" Now move, she just got up. Let her drink some water." Vijayanthi ma said as she forwarded a glass of water to my lips to drink and I emptied its contents gratefully.

When I was finally settled, I looked around the room and strangely no one spoke. Especially Svasthi who would have busted me with questions by now.

" Why are you all so quite?" I questioned softly and like a trigger had been pulled, Svasthi launched herself at me hugging me as she struggled to speak while crying. Caught off guard I didn't know what to do but pat her back and tell her I was fine.