~ Chapter.11 ~

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

I rushed towards the medical camp, as it was the first day and I was late. I was delayed as I met princess Juhi in the morning and helped her with legs muscle exercise she usually does with Sandeep to strengthen her muscles and keep the blood flow consistant.

Princess Juhi is quite calm and collected, despite of being in the wheelchair for two years her spirit hasn't died down and I admire her for that.

Plus she was comfortable to be with, despite the fact I felt like I was talking to my mirror image. But she made it seem so easy and natural. Guess it a part of the royal upbringing, but what I noticed when I helped her train was she was that, she was humble and quite funny too, cause Sandeep and her kept bickering over nothing at all.

As I signed into the log book, my colleagues gave me weird looks, cause Vijayanthi ma had gone all the way out in disguising me as per the orders.

Now my head was covered with an extremely curly haired wig, thick pencil drawn eyebrows and dark coloured lips. Though I protested I was even made to wear my scarf. It was scorching hot out here in the fields and I was sweating. This disguise was hideous but thankfully none questioned me directly cause each one of us was from different colleges.

Only Svasthi and Rishab, who knew me already knew the reason.

As I made my way towards my camp clinic,

"Omg Arvi this is hilarious!! I didn't know the court lady would be this upto mark." I heard Svasthi exclaim as she took in my appearance.

As I signed into the log book, my colleagues gave me weird looks, cause Vijayanthi ma had gone all the way out in disguising me as per the orders.

I just rolled my eyes at her, when Rishab said

" Gosh if that security Dhruv sees you like, this time he might sack you for looking like a criminal!!!"

" Dhruv is a Royal commander in Chief not a security guard Rishab." I exclaimed.

"Omo Arvi why are you defending your abductor? What did that idiot say yesterday that your on his side today?"

As I recalled yesterday's events my ears felt hot and for once I was thankful for Vijayanthi ma's disguise as it hid the blushed colour of my cheeks.

When I didn't answer, " Did that bastrad harass you again? I swear I'll murder him the next time I see him!"

" Geez Svasthi will you calm down! No he didn't harass me but apologized instead." I clarified before she came with something more extreme.

" Atleast he has manners." Risbah pointed out and I nodded my head in agreement whereas Svasthi just snorted.

" Is everything alright here Arvindha?" I saw Sandeep entering my camp and I smiled at him, while nodding my head.

" So are you guys ready to shift into the palace with your medical stuff?" He asked but focused his gaze on Svasthi.

" Is that really necessary?" Svasthi countered.

Before this could turn into another argument I intervened saying, " We're ready just wait a few minutes while we just get some more medicine supply packed." Sandeep nodded his head as he again turned to look towards the direction where Svasthi had stormed off towards her camp.

" Hey are you done staring at my best friend?" I questioned.

When I got no answer I stomped on his foot and he exclaimed, " Ouch what was that for? "

" I'm observing you since yesterday and you've been staring at Svasthi, are you trying to flirt with her? "

I questioned directly cause I didn't want to take chances in my best friends case.