~ Chapter.1 ~

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

Arvindha's Aesthetics

" There's a one in a trillion chance of a person encountering their doppelganger, with all eight essential features looking the same, and if one does it's indeed a miracle in todays world

" There's a one in a trillion chance of a person encountering their doppelganger, with all eight essential features looking the same, and if one does it's indeed a miracle in todays world. ", me still contemplating why I'm reading " Human Genetics " right after giving my last practical exam for final year MS. Gynaecology and yet not knowing why this piece of random information fascinates me so much, like why am I still sitting here in the college library even after finishing my exams?

Doesn't make sense to you guys right!

Then I shall do the ever so wonderful job I'm good at, without even trying and that is enlightening people of my existenal crises.

So, I'm here in our college library with my two other friends Ayesha and Ishika waiting for our two other friends Rishab and Svasthi, who are still giving their last practical ViVa that will decide our future for us.

We are studying at The Vydhehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, in the busiest towns of Bengaluru, Vijayanagara.

Ayesha and Ishika are busy chatting online, even when their right next to each other! Something about them informing their parents about their exams and their performance, something that I would never understand.

How could I when I lost both my parents in a car crash twelve years back when I was in middle school. Oh! and no I'm not that lonely, pitiful girl that survived the crash, I'm that girl who wasn't even there when the crash happened. It was their 15th Wedding Anniversary and they were out celebrating, while I was at my paternal grandparents house. They were on their way back home, when a truck that lost control due to a drunken reckless driver, that went crashing towards them on the one way, the impact so powerful that they both died on spot, atleast that's what the paramedics told us when we got to the hospital. It's the day I never want to recall, yet somehow funnily missing them on the day I finished taking my first most crucial step towards an established career.

A day on which, I wish I could just hug them and tell them how happy I am, anyways I'm not put down by that fact cause this is what my parents wanted for me and I'm sure their up there watching me and are proud of me.

Thanks to my grandfather Mr.Veerandra Bhatia for instilling such optimism in me and staying by my side from the day my parents came to be no more.

So, now I'm just waiting for my two stupid friends to show up fast so I can hurry back home and eat my grandfather's amazing Kathi rolls ( my grandfather lowkey is a master chef ).

Just as I rise from my lucid state of mind to place the book back in its place, Rishab bursted into the library his stethoscope and lab coat tightly fisted in his right hand shouting and disturbing the peace of the library, not like the librarian cared cause it was our last official day at college, he was shouting" That bloody external man! He kept asking the same damn question in different ways as if my answer would change, what was he even aiming for? Failing me in my last practicals? Like hell that'll happen", while simultaneously Svasthi followed silently behind him gesturing to us that Rishab is just being overdramatic as usual.

He was doing his MS in Pediatrics. We all just shook our heads at our very own personal drama queen as we gathered our stuff and made our way out of the library towards the college bus stop with Rishab shouting again behind us " Did you guys even hear what I'm saying? You guys don't care whether I make it out of med school or not huh?"

Hope you guys liked the starting!
Do comment, like and share fellas .
And yes the story starts off slow, so please bear with me and I promise you won't be disappointed.