~ Chapter.7 ~

Finally, it's time that our leads meet! Let's get this going
Happy reading fellas!

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

"Gosh finally we're here, I thought I'll have motion sickness to by the time we got off this cursed bus!" Rishab said as we moved to the bus's rear end to collect our luggage.

I and Svasthi too were tired from the overnight journey to Medhinapur and couldn't agree more with Rishab except thankfully we both didn't have any nausea or motion sickness.

" Uff, so this is where we'll be staying for the next one year huh? " Svasthi asked herself as we moved towards the small tent set up at the opposite end of the bus stand with the wordings, "Welcome to Medhinapur Province, medical staff."

Six men in security gear guided us, and the twenty other medical staff that had arrived with us towards what looked like the entrance to the palace of Medhinapur.

"Atleast we'll be getting some royal treatment from the looks of it." Rishab said while we couldn't agree more, strangely whatever he said today was hard to protest against like we usually did.

We continued to walk down the street and soon arrived at a large clearing with a beautiful lake filled with blue lotus, beyond which we could see the Royal Palace.

( That is the lake and you can imagine the Royal Palace beyond it. )

"You can all rest up till afternoon, by lunch all the medical tents will be arranged after which you can get to work. Each one of you has been given a separate guest room with your names on it, the keys are here with us you can collect them and start moving. Do let us know if you'll need anything else, we'll be happy to help.", an elderly looking guard said gesturing towards a small wooden path leading into a secluded portion we had failed to notice.

( This is the image I have for their guest cottages

( This is the image I have for their guest cottages.)

As we all moved along collecting our room keys with our name tags attached to them, Svasthi said, "I like it here, I mean they seem friendly enough unlike most royal guards and I'm sure we'll be comfortable enough.".