Chapter.10

Hey fellas! The very first chapter in the male leads POV.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter 🤗

Dhruv Meghdha's POV

As I entered my room, I saw Sandeep lying on the recliner whistling out of tune. As he saw me he smirked and asked "Goodnight Arvindha huh?" I smacked a pillow on his head and replied
" That's just courtesy."

" Yeah and the smile was an accidental twitch of your mouth!" He remarked.

"Were you spying on me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he showed me his phone screen which had the camera footages of the palace hallways and I closed my eyes" Didn't I tell you not to watch them always? There's the security staff in the camera room for that job."

" Well brother, being your second in command, this is just my duty." He replied with a smirk.

"Or are you worried I caught on that you have soft spot for Dr.Arvindha?" He questioned.

Damn this skilled archer he really did have a sharp eye, "I do feel bad for treating her harshly and much less accusing her of being an imposter, least I can do is be sincere to her." And I didn't even know why I was explaining myself to him.

Just as he was about to open his mouth I countered saying, " What was that open staring at Dr.Svasthi in the conference room Sunny?, don't tell me it was just a temporary paralysis of your ocular muscles now!" Huh take that buddy.

" Who was staring at who? Don't make false accusations here bro!" He almost screamed and this time it was my turn to smirk, " Right! Then why are you screaming now ? " I asked with a raised brow.

Sunny tiptoed towards the door muttering "Whatever" under his breath.

Just as he was about to close the door he said loudly, " Don't dream about Dr.Arvi...." I chucked another pillow which hit him square on his face and I heard his laughter echoing as he walked off.

" I chucked another pillow which hit him square on his face and I heard his laughter echoing as he walked off

(Dhruv's room 👆🏻)

As I changed and laid down on my bed, I couldn't help but think about the way Arvindha's eyes looked at me, when she accidentally told me about her deceased parents, as if waiting to hear the same words of pity. But when I just responded casually, the surprise on her face was priceless.

I know it was wrong of me to accuse her without knowing the whole truth, but honestly who could have thought about look alikes in my situation? I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Juhi who was like a sister to me looked exactly like Dr.Arvindha or was it vice-versa?

Even dad and ajja were so bewildered at the discovery, but after checking Arvindha's birth record and life history, we had no choice but to accept that it was a fact they both looked alike, so alike it was as if they were twins who were separated at birth. But Arvindha wasn't an adopted child either, so it was what it was, Juhi and Arvindha were really each others look alikes.