~ Chapter.8 ~

Decision Making Part.3

Juhi Mitra's POV

After another half an hour of waiting, Vijayanthi ma appeared with the girl in the, who was carrying her white coat on her arm.

Before Dhruv or anyone of us could say anything the girl spoke up, " Listen I don't know what's happening here, but all I know is you have gotten it all mixed up and wrong. I and my friends are no spies or any assassins like you guys are thinking. And please let my friends go.  The problem is I look like the princess of Medhinapur. So you guys deal with me and let my friends go.", she said it all in one go all the while making sure to look into our eyes.

Dhruv cleared his throat clearly surprised at the girl's  outbreak and looked towards me then Vijayanthi ma, "So what's you're conclusion ma ?" he asked although his voice told me he already knew the inevitable.

"She's not an imposter Dhruv, she just really does look like our Juhi." she admitted in a tone of defeat.

Before any of us could speak, " You asshole if anything happens to Aru I swear you'll be seeing hell on earth here." came a woman's voice followed by," Yeah you guys for being Royals surely have weird ways of treating your guests." a man's voice and soon enough the owners of the voice entered the hall along with Sandeep and few other guards.

Rishab and the girl Sunny had taken an interest to stood suddenly stunned when they saw two look alike people in the room. "What even......??!" Rishab trailed off, as the girl walked towards Arvindha and taking her by her shoulders, questioned " Why didn't I never know you had a twin amd that too a Royal at that?", she voiced in a tone of extreme hurt. I would have found this amusing if not for our current situation. Sunny chuckled at this and her eyes snapped to his, " I don't find anything funny in this situation and if they're related what's with this treatment and imprisonment all for?" she boldly asked.

" And for that reason you're here,  to find out the exact truth." Sunny answered back coolly.

Thinking as this matter solely concerned me, I thought I need to give answers to everyone, but before I could say anything even grandfather and Om uncle entered the hall.

" I understand the confusion all of us have and for that purpose I request all of us move to the conference room where we can discuss this matter and come to a conclusion about it." grandfather voiced out leaving no room for arguments.

*****************************************************************************************

Once we were all comfortably seated in the conference room, Vijayanthi ma brought in some tea and snacks as it was already five in the evening, and then she too took a seat.

" So father you're saying that the investigator confirmed that these people are not spies sent in by our enemy but are just doctors here for a campaign, and that all they're ID proofs and certificates are all  original ?" he asked.

Om uncle nodded but a crease formed between his eyebrows as he spoke, " But I really don't understand how this is possible, how can there be someone who looks exactly like our princess?"

At this Arvindha intervened saying, " If I may speak with your permission..., " she paused waiting to get an approval and as grandfather nodded his head she carried on" I know this is all very confusing and disturbing but even we are shocked as much you'll," she said gesturing towards Rishab and Svasthi as she was known.

Arvindha continued in a sincere tone, this time facing me, " I did some research on the Royals of Medhinapur before coming here and it said that the princess was in Canada for her dancing career, so how come you're here? I'm sorry if I come across as rude but I really need to know. Plus no website had a picture of you for us to know what you looked like."

" I understand but since things have come to this I'll be sincere with you too." I said as I looked towards grandfather for his permission cause what I say next would affect us all seated in this room.

I could feel Rishab's eyes burn a hole into my temple and it did no good to calm my already racing heart as it started to run a marathon in my rib cage, but I chose to ignore it for the time being and looked towards grandfather and Om uncle as they seemed to be seriously considering the pros and cons of the situation.

Hello guys, so here's another update.

Do comment, like and share this story.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys could show your support!