~ Chapter.8 ~

Decision Making Part.2

Juhi Mitra's POV

What would one do, when they suddenly encountered a mirror image of themselves, while believing all their twenty four years of life that they were their only kind?

Stunned isn't it? That's exactly how I felt looking at this exact replica of me or should I say, I a replica of her.

Recovering from my shock, I noticed even grandfather was here with Omshankar uncle and they had the same stunned expression on their faces. Sunny wheeled me towards where everyone were standing surrounding Dhruv and the girl.

"I saw her in the camping grounds while I went for inspection ajja, and I'm guessing she's a spy sent here to create confusion amongst us, but thankfully our enemies didn't know that Juhi can't walk and that gave her away." Dhruv stated affirmatively, while the girl struggled in Dhruv's grip saying, " Listen, I'm trying to tell you I'm no spy since on our way here but you just don't even clarify the facts!" she shouted.

She had this expression on her face that said, "You guys are all a bunch of nutcases". To me she looked angered, stressed and worried all at the same time.

Dhruv in turn glared at her, " Oh we'll soon know who sent you too and what their plans are.", "Ajja I would like the Royal court lady to inspect her thoroughly." he voiced out.

Grandfather looked like he was too shocked to speak, so instead Omshankar uncle spoke up saying," I have already called upon Vijayanthi, she'll be here anytime now.", just as he finished speaking Vijayanthi ma entered the hall, but stopped dead in her tracks looking at the scene in front of her, her eyes frantically moved from me to Dhruv and finally she asked "What's happening here you're Maharaj? Who is this imposter, impersonating our Princess?"

" That's why we're here Vijayanthi, I need you to inspect the girl privately with the female security staff and reveal her true identity." Then we'll see how to proceed with the situation, said Om uncle (Omshankar). "See I know this is all so confusing but please try to understand, I'm as petrified as you all too and I'm no spy please take into regard my words.", the girl pleaded. Though I felt a pinch of pity for her I couldn't be careless in matters of our security, so I chose not to say anything.

Without paying any heed to her words, Vijayanthi ma took her towards the private inspection area with the female guards following close.

"Get me her resume Sandeep." Dhruv said. It took Sunny sometime to sort through the files to spot her picture but soon found it and handed it over to Dhruv.

" Name - Arvindha Bhatia
Age - 24 years
Gender - Female
Daughter of - Late Mr.Rajashekar and Mrs.Swathi Bhatia
Guardian in charge - Mr.Veerendra Bhatia
Qualifications - MBBS, MS.Gynaecology
Address - # 56/3, 2nd cross, Lotud Colony, Whitefield, Bengaluru." Dhruv reads out loudly, then continued flipping through the identity proof and certificate attached to it.

He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, and said " I'll submit this to my private investigator and have them thoroughly checked once again." " Yes do that and keep her friends under watch too." grandfather spoke up finally.

At this I a asked, " You're saying she has allies?"

" Yes, and speaking of which, " Dhruv moved towards the resume files and shuffled around until he found the ones he needed and handed them to Sandeep, saying " They are her friends, I need you to inspect them appropriately, they're in the investigation room already.", he told him in a firm voice and knelt down beside me saying, "Don't worry Juhi, I promise to keep you safe." he said with determination in his voice.

I looked at the files Sunny was holding, and it had the picture of the girl Sunny had just taken a liking to and to my surprise even Rishab's photo.

Now I don't know if I was more disappointed or worried, and couldn't stop myself from voicing out my doubt, " But what if they're not spies like we suspect them to be?"

" That would put us all in a tight spot and I pray that's not the case, if we know our enemies it'll be easier to deal with them, but if we have to deal with someone who looks like you Juhi, that's a tough one." my grandfather voiced out his thoughts for the first time. Dhruv agreed to him nodding his head.

"Omshankar lets go to my study, we need to make a few phone calls." saying this grandfather and Om uncle walked out, not before Om uncle patted both his sons on the back, in a manner telling them to deal with the matter with utmost attention.

"I will also leave to inspect these two." said Sunny showing us the file in his hands and moved towards the hallway. I didn't get to see his expression, but from the tone of his voice I know he's surprised just as much as I am.

Hey fellas, hope you enjoyed the story so far.
This marks the beginning of the actual story, stay tuned, updates coming up soon.

Do comment, vote and share.