~ Chapter.2 ~

Juhi Mitra's POV

Juhi's Aesthetics

I was in the backseat as my father drove the car towards our palace, when returning back from the Bharatnathyam event at The Visual Arts Studio in which I had participated to give a single performance

I was in the backseat as my father drove the car towards our palace, when returning back from the Bharatnathyam event at The Visual Arts Studio in which I had participated to give a single performance. While my mother kept teasing me and my father for our forgetful traits, I did not see it coming, neither of us did when a truck unexpectedly crashed into my father's side and the car turned upside down as my father's body went flying out through the windshield, while my mother fell half out through the window, I don't know how I stayed on the backseat or even how my legs were jammed underneath the car seat but all I remember was a hot searing pain that tore through my chest and hot liquid that trickled down my forehead.........

I woke up with a start again, on my princess sized bed, nothing less for the Royal Princess of Medhinapur ever, is it? Except for her parents, whose loss left an irreparable wound in her heart and a vengeance for the one who caused it all.

Another hot searing pain tore out through my chest but this time not out of despair but out of thirst for revenge. I tried to switch on the bedside lamp but failed to do so as my lower limbs remained lifeless as ever, as they have been since that fateful day in my life two years ago.

Sighing, I pressed the intercom and shortly a maid entered my chamber with a torch and asked " What is it your highness? " as I slowly but steadily tilted my head towards the light switch.

( Juhi's bedroom )As the light illuminated my room that was dressed in hues of peach, white and gold, the door to my room swung open once again, this time the Palace's head court lady Miss

( Juhi's bedroom )
As the light illuminated my room that was dressed in hues of peach, white and gold, the door to my room swung open once again, this time the Palace's head court lady Miss.Vijayanthi Phal entered, followed by my personal bodyguard Sandeep Meghda with my electronic wheelchair at hand.

" Amu your okay nah? " the only motherly figure in my life questioned with concern shining in her ever soulful eyes, as I nodded slightly with a smile on my face, she sighed and reached out to caress my hair.

I heard a sound of annoyance coming from my bodyguard Sandeep " Damn woman I just returned from my morning jog and again you got me running the moment I set foot into the palace, huh what am I gonna do with you?" he questioned dramatically while putting a hand on his chest while I just fake glared at him, while Amma ( Palace's head court lady Vijayanthi ) said in a chiding tone " Language Sandeep!", meanwhile as Sandeep helped me into the wheelchair and saluted towards amma saying "Aye Aye captain" trying to give out Jack Sparrow vibes but failing miserably anyways and then reaching down to my eye level and saying "So, princess are you ready for your morning routine?" to which I replied with "Please do the honours my friend."

And just like that we moved out of my room into the exquisite hallways of the "Kuvalaya Palace of Medhinapur Province of Northen Karnataka", the secure walls within which I spent my youth growing up.

I just wondered as we moved along, how lucky was I to have a caring motherly figure like Amma by my side and my goofy friend Sandeep, who was the only one who didn't care about my disability but instead said out the harsh truths of life as they were.

I still remember when a week later I was still locked up in my chamber crying over the loss of my parents when he came banging on my door saying he would leave for good if I didn't open the door, I still vividly remember what he said that day like it happened yesterday, "You can stay in there locked up for another 100 years and nothing is going to change for you're not moving to bring out the change. Stop trying to be that lonely, pitiful girl that unfortunately survived a car crash her parents died in, instead try to be the fierce Princess of Medhinapur like our late Queen was and to stay strong in times of despair like the late King did, only then I can acknowledge you as the true heir to their bloodline. Don't make me regret having a female heir to lead this celebrated dynasty of Mitra's for over two hundred years."

Those words sparked life in my withering soul and palpating heart, those words which etched out a desire for vegenance of my enemy in my heart, blood and soul, those rightful words of my true companion through the years and the ever deserved second in command for the Royal Security Team of the Kuvalaya Palace, of Medhinapur, my abode to a sense of belonging and ownership.

Okay, so that's our dear princess, hope you guys are getting a hang of the story or I don't know if you guys are getting hanged by the story. Anyways thanks for making it so far sweet fellas

Do comment, like and share.
Keep your valuable constructive criticism coming.

Also I'm looking for someone who could make me story banners and book covers, if anyone is interested please
DM here : Ig.acc - asini_51 or
: Wattpad - @ullasini
You'll get credits for your work, don't ya worry!

acc - asini_51 or : Wattpad - @ullasini You'll get credits for your work, don't ya worry!