ONE

{unedited}

Geneva dreamt about Marcelo and woke up when her dream got heated, her womanhood wet between her thighs she got out of her bed and rushed to the bathroom.

She lifted her head and looked at her reflection cast by the mirror, her face covered with the residue of water she had splashed onto her face.

Why was she dreaming about Marcelo?

Now that her body knew how his muscled body felt pressed up against hers, her dream about him had been more explicit than the previous ones.

She pushed off the sink basin and looked down at her bandaged foot. Her foot was slightly swollen and her skin wouldn't break open from the pressure her walking would put on the skin, she smiled at the bandage's use.

She was the one that had grabbed the now broken lamp stand for defense and he tended to her injury after kissing her.

Geneva shut her eyes and held her arms as she remembered the bruising kiss and her body heat up.

She had been fantasizing about Marcelo knowing he was dangerous and still let her imagination wander. Her room was now tainted with him in memory.

She freshened up and got dressed before heading down for breakfast.

Gabriella was still asleep and her parents were already out for work. She sat down at the dining table and ate her breakfast alone in thought.

She needed to find Dante. He'd know what to do and remind her why Marcelo was a man she shouldn't be fantasizing about.

Geneva knocked on Dante's door after finishing her breakfast and received no response. She opened the door after announcing her presence. Giving him time to get decent In case he wasn't.

His room dark-themed room was empty, left organized with his large bed laid showing no sign that he slept in it the previous night. She closed his door and decided to head outside to the backyard where she sat on the swing bench and let her eyes gaze at the tall palm trees as she listened to the sound of cars that would pass by outside the fenced compound.

She wanted to feel Marcelo's body against hers again even though he frightened her. When he entered her room, she thought he was there to kill her. When he confirmed he wasn't, she imagined the worst.

Why else would he be in her room?

He said he'd be coming back for her after warning her to stay away from men who wanted her.

Surely he did not mean to imply that he wanted her?

Geneva shut her eyes and leaned back on the bench swing swaying back and forth.

Being attracted to the bad boy wasn't a famous common she was immune to, but Marcelo was no bad boy, he was a dangerous man. She had praised Marcelo's handsome appearance and asked Dante how Marcelo was feared same time in their same age group. She had thought he was in his early twenties.

" he does appear so doesn't he?"

She nodded her head in agreement.

"He recently turned thirty."

Dante went on and expressed how handsome and beautiful genes run in their family. They only had one sister and recently, a sister-in-law.

Their age difference did nothing to detour her attraction to Marcelo. She was drawn to him more than she had been to her only ex in France.

Marcelo was dangerous and bad for her but she still held attraction to him.

"Geneva..."

She opened her eyes same time the bench moved with added weight.