What are you doing

Katherine gently ran her fingers up and down Jack's chest as he played with her hair. She kissed his jaw and shuffled closer to him, pulling the covers over their bodies.

Jack smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist, squeezing her hip gently. "Wes don't have anything ta do today, do wes?" He asked, tangling their legs together.

"No." Katherine said with a grin.

"So wes can stay in bed all day?" Jack asked, untangling their legs and moving to hover over her. He bent down and kissed her lips.

"Not all day." Katherine laughed and hooked a leg around his waist, flipping them over.

Jack grinned and leaned up to kiss her nose. "Youse is no fun." He said and kissed her nose again.

"Oh really? You wanna go there?" Katherine asked, leaning down and kissing him roughly.

"No." He mumbled against her lips, flipping them over again so he was hovering over her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and sat up, pulling her into his lap.

Katherine laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his nose. "Good." She whispered and kissed him again, shoving him back down in the bed.

Jack laughed and quickly shoved her back on the bed, pulling the covers over them when he heard their bedroom door open.

"What are youse still doing in bed?" Les asked from the doorway.

Katherine flushed red and buried her head in Jack's chest.

"Come on Les." Davey said, placing a hand on his brothers back and leading him out of the room. "We'll wait outside." He said and slammed the door loudly.

Jack looked down at Katherine and laughed at her bright red face. "Well."

Katherine laughed and sat up, wrapping the sheet around her body. "Davey won't be happy." She said with a grin, resting her chin against her hand.

"And, when Les realises what wes was doin, neither'll be happy. What were they doin here anyways?" Jack asked as he got out of the bed, pulling his jeans on.

"Oh God. I was meant to help Les with his english homework." Katherine said as she slipped her robe on until she could find her clothes.

"And Davey couldn't do it because?" Jack asked and handed her a shirt.

"Because he's not an english major in college." Katherine said and changed into her jeans.

"So, when ya said wes didn't have anything ta do today." Jack laughed as she brushed her hair with her hands so it didn't look too messy.

"I forgot!" She exclaimed as he pushed open their bedroom door and they walked through their apartment and saw Les sitting cross legged on their couch, Davey sitting behind him. "Hi."

Davey glared at them as Les continued to talk.

"What were you doing?" Les asked, cocking his head to one side like a small puppy.

"Nothing. They were doing nothing." Davey said with a pointed look at the both of them. "Did you forget you had to help Les?"

"It must have slipped my mind." Katherine said, sitting down next to Les as Jack sat behind her.

"I wonder how." Jack whispered in her ear and received an elbow to the stomach. "Ok, ok, sorry."

"What were they doing?" Les asked and turned to face Davey, staring at his brother.

"Sleeping." Jack said, wrapping an arm around Katherine's waist and kissing her hair.

"But you were laughing."