Sleepy

A/N- Don't forget to request if you have anything.

Summary- Corbyn comes home tired, and cuddles with Daniel

Famous: Nah 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Corbyn rubbed his hands over his eyes, trying to make him feel a little more awake as he stumbles towards his front door. 

He was tired as he had had to get up early to finish some work from the night before, and then had to stay later for a boring meeting. He and Daniel were planning on pursuing their singing careers with their best friends, and they were in the process of making music, so he had to stay at his job. 

Him and Daniel had been together now for 6 years, they are both now 21, and have known each other and the others since they could remember. 

"I'm home." Corbyn called out when he stepped into his house, his voice sounding just as tired as he felt. 

Daniel frowned from where he sat on the sofa, a concerned look replacing his facial features at hearing how tired Corbyn sounded. 

He stood up and went over to the door where he saw his boyfriend of many years stood there with tired bags residing under his eyes. 

"Hey Corbs." Daniel says, a sympathetic smile on his lips as he looks to Corbyn. 

Daniel opens his arms and Corbyn collapses into his embrace, a tired sigh escaping his lips. "I missed you Dani." Corbyn mumbles into Daniels neck. 

A smile attacks Daniels lips and he cards his hand through Corbyn's hair, "I missed you too bubs. You tired?" 

Corbyn hums, wrapping his arms tighter around Daniel as he lets out a yawn. 

The two stand their in each others embrace until Daniel feels Corbyn sway slightly and his grip on Daniel falter. 

"Corby?" Daniel whispers, a worried look on his face as he pulls away slightly. When he looks down his heart melts slightly, seeing Corbyn's eyes closed and his face buried into Daniels neck. 

"Bean?" He whispers again, not wanting to wake him incase he really is asleep. 

All Daniel gets in reply is a soft whine and Daniel can feel his heart melt even more. 

Keeping Corbyn's head against his neck Daniel scoops him up bridal style and begins to carry him up the stairs. 

Corbyn can feel himself being moved and tiredly opens his eyes, his tired eyes land on Daniel and he begins to move slightly, alerting the brunette that his boyfriend is awake. 

"Shhh Corbs, go back to sleep okay." Daniel whispers soothingly while kissing him tentatively.

Daniel lays Corbyn down and pulls the covers over him, and slides in beside him. Corbyn latches himself onto Daniel straight away, burying his head into Daniels chest and wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"I love you Dani." Corbyn mumbles, on the verge of sleep. 

Daniel wraps his arms around Corbyn, smiling down at the angel who lays peacefully in his arms. 

"I love you too Corbs. So, so much." Daniel whispers, kissing his head and humming lightly to help Corbyn sleep better. 

Corbyn smiles when he hears the humming and allows himself to fade into the darkness, Daniels humming the only thing he hears throughout his dream. 

-

-

-

A/N- Let me know what you think

- M xx