The best hugs

Summary- Daniel always loves hugs, but there is one person he loves the hugs from the most.

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Daniel has always loved hugs, ever since he could remember, if he didn't get a hug at least once a day it would make him feel down. 

Hugs from the boys always made him happy. 

Zach's hugs were always warm, Zach would always hold him tightly and it would always make Daniel smile whenever he got to hug him. 

Then there was Jack, whenever Daniel needed comfort and Jack was there, he would help. In Jack's arms he felt safe, like the thing that hurt Daniel wouldn't be able to get to him anymore. 

Whenever Daniel had a bad day, or felt sad, he would hug Jonah. Jonah was always able to soothe him and make him feel better. 

But then there was Corbyn. 

Corbyn was able to do all of that for Daniel. After all, they were together. 

But when Corbyn would wrap his arms around Daniel, and bury his head into the crook of Daniels neck. It always made his worry disappear, a warm feeling would wash through him, a smile would crawl onto his face and he would feel safe. 

One of Daniels hands would card through Corbyn's hair, while the other would stay firmly wrapped around his body, allowing them to be as close to each other as possible. Daniel would always breath in deeply, the familiarity of Corbyn making Daniel's heart beat steadily, knowing the love of his life is in his arms. 

Whenever they would cuddle, Corbyn would lay his head on Daniels chest, his head moving up and down with the steady rise and fall of Daniels chest. While Corbyn's arms would warp tightly around Daniels waist, making sure Daniel wouldn't move- not that Daniel would ever want to if it meant he was beside his love-.

Daniel would have one arm wrapped around Corbyn's shoulder, while his other arm lays just above, to be able to place his hand on the back of Corbyn's head and rub soothing circles with his thumb through his hair. 

This is where Daniel feels the safest. Where he has no fears, no worries; here he feels warm and happy. Where he feels loved. He could never wish for anything better than this, the feeling of having Corbyn beside him, and knowing he will be able to spend the rest of his life with him. 

-

-

-

A/N- Requests? 

- M xx