Happy Christmas

A/N- Merry Christmas guys, I hope you have a good day, and if you don't celebrate it I still hope you have an amazing day.

Summary- It's Christmas in the Dorbyn household

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Daniel opened his eyes, a small yawn escaping his lips. His arms were tightly wrapped around Corbyn, who had his head buried in the crook of Daniels neck, light snores escaping his lips as his arms hold onto Daniel's waist. 

It takes a few moments for Daniel to remember what day it is and when he does remember a smile slips onto his face. 

He looks to the side and sees it's nearly nine so he decides to wake Corbyn. 

His gaze slips down to the sleeping boy in his arms and butterflies swarm his stomach as love overflows his heart; as far as Daniel is concerned he will never get over how beautiful Corbyn is and how lucky he is to have him in his life.

Daniel gently runs his hand through Corbyn's hair, making the older of the two move slightly but not wake. A loving smile is on Daniels face as he begins to pepper kisses all over the now brunets face and hair. 

"Baby wake up, it's Christmas." Daniel whispers soothingly. 

Corbyn could hear someone say something and knew straight away it was Daniel. Groaning slightly he moves a little and opens his eyes, he looks up and sees Daniels ocean blue eyes looking down at him. 

"Merry Christmas Corbs." Daniel whispers while planting a kiss of Corbyn's lips. 

Corbyn smiles and replies, "Merry Christmas Dani, I love you." 

"I love you too."

-

It was now the evening, the boys had spent the day with their families all together, along with the other boys. They had all gone to Keri's house and everyone joined them. 

They were now back home, on the sofa cuddled up, blankets wrapped around the both of them, the fire on and a Christmas movie playing; although they weren't really paying much attention to it. 

"Did you enjoy today?" Daniel asks Corbyn as Daniel holds Corbyn close to his chest. 

Corbyn hums and says, "I loved it, and I loved the promise ring." As he says this he looks at his hand that holds the ring, it's silver and has an engraving on the inside that says 'C+D I love you Corbs'. 

Daniel smiles brightly and kisses Corbyn's head, "I promise one day you'll be my husband. I love you so much." Daniel says. 

Corbyn can feel the tears in his eyes as he buries his head in Daniels chest, "I love you too Daniel so much, and I can't wait for that day."

Daniel just holds Corbyn close, showing how much he loves and cares about him. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was short I know, I'm sorry. 

- M xx