The cover up

Famous: Yes

Famous: Yes

-Third Person P.O.V-

"I'll see you later babe, management wants to talk to me." Corbyn says and he leans down and kisses Daniel, who is still half asleep in bed.

Daniel smiles sleepily and kisses back, he moves his arms up and wraps them around Corbyns shoulders.

"Love you." Daniel whispers as they pull apart.

Corbyn can't stop his smile from shining as he says, "I love you too Dani."

Both boys wave goodbye and Corbyn can't help but feel like maybe this meeting isn't going to be something good.

-

"You're joking right." Corbyn mumbles, not believing what he heard.

Christina smiles from beside him, a small glint of amusement in her eyes.

"No Corbyn, we're not. You and Christina need to be together, not you and Daniel. It's bad for publicity." Their manager said, Jon was sat beside him, looking down and glaring at the floor. He had tried to argue against it, but no one would listen.

"No. No way am I doing this. I love Daniel. Not her." Corbyn argues, pointing a glare towards Christina.

Their manager sighs and shakes his head, "you have no choice Corbyn. And that's final."

-

"Get off of me." Corbyn groans, trying to pull his hand from Christina's.

She tightens her grip and stop, making him stop as well. "No, you're going to act like you love me and take me out on a date right now. We have to show the world we're dating." Christina grumbles, her voice laced with venom.

Corbyns jaw locked tightly, wanting to argue with her. But he knew it was pointless, he wanted to talk to Daniel and tell him what's happened. But at the same time he didn't want to hurt him, so maybe- maybe he should stay quiet, not let him be hurt and broken like Corbyn is right now from this.

"Fine." Corbyn whispers, feeling rather defeated.

-

This went on for a week, Corbyn going to back to Daniel, and trying to forget what he's doing. He knew he wasn't doing it deliberately, he didn't want to be with Christina, but he still couldn't find the words to tell him.

But then, Daniel found out.

He was scrolling through instagram when he came across a post of Corbyn and Christina in a restaurant with their hands linked.

Without a word Daniel got up and began to leave.

"Where are you going babe?" Corbyn asks, as he sees Daniel aggressively putting his shoes on.

Daniel just scoffs and walks away, slamming the door behind him.

Corbyn watches the door, tears filling his eyes as he hears the car revving to life and leaving.