Migraine

Summary- Corbyn gets a migraine and Daniel looks after him

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V-

The alarm began to sound, alerting the pair sleeping that they needed to get up for the long day ahead of them, of interviews and a concert at the end of the day. 

Daniel shuffled a little, moving his arm that was wrapped around Corbyn and shutting the alarm off. He opened his eyes, blinking the tiredness from his eyes, and wincing slightly from the harsh light. He looked down and smiled when his eyes landed on the fake blonde hair that was on his chest. 

He ran his hand through Corbyn's hair, and smiled when he shifted slightly against his stomach and tightening his grip. 

Corbyn's head throbbed and felt as though his head was going to explode with how much pain was shooting through it. 

Daniel, unaware of the pain his boyfriend was in said, "Come on bubba, we gotta get up now." 

When Daniel spoke- rather quietly and softly, but to Corbyn it felt as though he was shouting. He was unable to stop the whimper that escaped his lips, and the tears that built in his eyes as he buried himself deeper into the warmth and darkness od Daniels chest.

Hearing Corbyn whimper made worry course thorough him as he tightened his grip a little on Corbyn. 

"What's wrong bubs?" Daniel asked worriedly. 

All Corbyn could do was whimper again at the pain ricocheting around his skull. More tears fell as he whispered "head hurts bad." 

Daniel could only just make out what he said and he knew he had a migraine as Daniel knew sometimes he would get bad ones. 

Daniel runs his hand through Corbyn's hair again and whispers quietly "is it a migraine Corbs."

All Corbyn can muster is a tiny nod, making Daniel frown in sympathy. 

"Can you let go so I can call the boys and get you some medication." Daniel whispers again. 

Corbyn really didn't want Daniel to move, he was warm and as comfy as can be when his head hurt so much. But nonetheless he unraveled himself from Daniel, a few more tears slipping down his pale face at doing so. 

Daniel noticed the tears and frowned even more, hating to see him cry. He gently wiped the tears away kissing Corbyn's face all over to try and make his feel a little better. 

And it did, as a small smile crosses his face ever so slightly. 

Daniel was quick to pick up his phone and pull the curtains tighter together to make the light diminish slightly. 

He went into the bathroom and called Jonah. 

"Hey Dani, where are you and Corbs?" Jonah asks, the sound of the others talking could be heard through the phone in the background. 

"Hey Jo, I'm sorry, Corb woke up with a really bad migraine. I really don't think it's a good idea for him to do the interviews today." Daniel says, worried Corbyn might have to do them. 

"Aw, make sure the bean is okay. I'll talk to management about you and Corbyn missing the interviews, and if needed the concert." Jonah says, making Daniel sigh in relief. 

"Thanks Jo." Daniel says with a smile. 

"Of course Dani, i'll text you when I know. Tell Bean we hope he gets better." 

With that they hung up and Daniel grab some pills and walked back into the dark bedroom. 

"Babe, you awake?" Daniel asks quietly when he walks in. 

Daniel sees him shuffle and can see his pale, tear stained face look up at Daniel. "Take these Corby." He whispers, handing him the pills. 

With a shaking hand Corbyn places them into his mouth while Daniel helps him drink some water, knowing he won't be able to hold the water without spilling it. 

Corbyn lays back and whimpers, "cuddles." 

Daniel smiles and is about to climb into the bed when his phone chimes, he quickly picks it up and smiles when he sees him and Corbyn can have the interviews off, and if needed Corbyn doesn't have to do the concert. 

"Babe, we can stay here all day okay." Daniel whispers, climbing into bed and pulling Corbyn close to him. 

Daniel is met with a tired smile and dropping eyes as he lays his head on Daniels chest. 

He lightly kisses Corbyn's head, and whispered, "go to sleep my love." 

Corbyn listens and within seconds is asleep, and away from the pain in his head. 

-

Hours later Corbyn wakes up, still buried against Daniels side. His head no longer hurt much and he felt a lot better. 

They both got up and got some food, before joining the others for the show. 

-

-

-