You the one

A/N- Have you guys ordered any new merch? 

Summary- 

Famous: Yes

Famous: Yes

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Everyone knew Corbyn and Daniel were a couple,  and they were all quick to accept it. All the boys were happy for them both, and happy the fans accepted them. 

At first Daniel and Corbyn were a little anxious about showing affection to one and another in public, but over time they have begun to do it more often. Whenever the fans saw they would always become very happy at seeing the two being so cute together, and it made them both feel more comfortable showing their affection in public.

-

Today they had a concert and Corbyn wanted nothing more then to curl up beside Daniel and cuddle. Obviously they couldn't, so, instead Corbyn stays beside Daniel and is either hugging him or holding his hand. Daniel doesn't mind of course, he likes having Corbyn beside him and being able to hold him in his arms. 

"Are you ready for the concert later?" Daniel asks while holding Corbyn close to his chest, his arms wrapped around his shoulders with his head almost buried in the brunettes hair. Corbyn has his arms wrapped around Daniels waist and his head buried in the crook of Daniels neck. 

Corbyn shrugs slightly and says, "yeah, but I don't want to leave your side." 

Daniels feels his heart melt slightly in how cute he is, "don't worry Corbs, when we stop between songs I'll be beside you, and sometimes we are. It'll be okay." Daniel soothes while delicately kissing his forehead. 

Corbyn nods in agreement and settles in Daniels arms, feeling happy with him beside him. 

-

As the boys began to sing and dance Corbyn and Daniel passed one and another, Daniel was quick to jump towards him and kiss him while he had time before carrying on to his place. 

The fans saw and cheered louder while Corbyn smiled with a loved up look on his face. 

-

The show continued and friends began to play, as Daniel was singing his part Corbyn rushed to the side where Daniel was and wrapped his arms around him. Daniel smiled and continued to sing while leaning into Corbyn a little. 

-

8 letters began to play and they began to sing, Daniel and Corbyn always looking at each other. 

As Corbyn was singing his part, he looked at Daniel who was already looking intently at him. Daniel smiles and mouths the words, 'I love you.' And Corbyn can't stop the ear splitting grin that transforms his face as his eyes light up. 

Once his part is over he mouths back, 'I love you too.' 

-

Corbyn and Zach where crouched at the front, with Jack in the middle, Daniel on beside Jack and behind Corbyn, with Jonah the opposite side of Jack behind. I don't belong in this club was playing and it was now Zachs part. 

Just before the others froze in place, Daniel grabbed Corbyn's hand and held it tightly. 

As they begun to unfreeze, Corbyn was quick to turn around and capture Daniels lips with his before they carried on with the song, feeling their hearts beat with happiness. 

-

They were now talking to the crowd and Corbyn decided to sit down, Daniel walked over as Jonah spoke to the crowd and sat beside Corbyn. He wrapped his arm around Corbyn and Corbyn lent his body into Daniel. 

Most of the crowd was looking at them, but by now they were in their own little world. 

Corbyn lifts his head and they both make eye contact, Daniel leans down and presses his lips against Corbyn's. 

They pull away and Corbyn says, "I love you Dani." 

"I love you too Corbs." Daniel replies. 

What they both don't know is that their mics picked up what they said and everyone heard what they said. 

-

-

-