Zoom call

Summary- 

Famous: Yes

Famous: Yes

-Corbyn's P.O.V- 

I was currently laying in Daniels bed as I had arrived earlier in the day and we ended up watching a film. Now I just didn't want to get up. 

"Corbs, you wanna stay here for the zoom call with the fans?" Daniel asks as he walks into the room. 

I perk up at the sight of him and nod, "yeah, I don't feel like going home. And I want to stay with you." I admit, becoming a little shy. 

A smile lights up Daniels face at hearing that and he climbs into bed beside me while pulling me into his chest. "Good, because I wouldn't have let you leave anyway." 

I laugh lightly and place my head on his chest while wrapping my arms around his waist, "I love you Dani." I mumble, feeling happy to have him beside me. 

His hand runs through my hair as he kisses my forehead and says, "I love you too Corbs." 

-

"Babe, wake up." I hear someone say beside my head. 

I groan and roll over, I open my eyes to see Daniels blue eyes shining with love while looking at me. "What." I mumble, shutting my eyes again. 

I feel kisses all over my face and he then pulls back and says, "you gotta wake up. The call starts in ten minutes." 

Sighing I sit up and stretch, while allowing a yawn to slip from my lips. 

"Okay." I whisper, while moving my way out of bed. 

"Do I look like I just woke up?" I question. 

Daniel shakes his head while delicately kissing me "You look beautiful. Like always." He whispers, making me blush slightly. 

We make our way down the stairs and onto the sofa where a laptop is already set up with the call on. 

Ten minutes pass of us talking and cuddling, and then the call starts. 

"Hi guys." I wave as I see the fans and the boys. 

I can see Daniel looking at me with loving eyes, and some people obviously start to see it but don't comment. We came out to the fans a few months back, and they all accepted us which I was grateful for. 

"Hi peoples." Daniel waves, earning a small laugh from me. 

As time passes we answer questions and I can feel Daniel growing closer and closer to me. I try not to laugh when I begin to answer a question and I can feel Daniel snake his arm around my waist.

"Yeah it was-" I cut myself off as I try not laugh while I feel Daniel start to tickle me. I push his hand away and know people can probably tell what's happening, as the boys all laugh a bit. 

I clear my throat when he stops and says, "sorry, anyway-" 

-

The call was drawing to a close and I could feel the exhaustion creep up on me. Without thinking much about it I lean into Daniel. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder. 

I smile and turn my head sideways to see him and kiss him lightly on the lips. Daniel smiles and kisses me back before we turn back to the fans and the boys. I blush when I see some fans with their phones obviously recording, but I couldn't really care less, I loved Daniel and that was all that mattered to me. 

-

-

-

A/N- I know it's not too long and I'm sorry, but I ran out of time

- M xx