Movie night

A/N- I love Corbyn so freaking much, the hate has annoyed me so much. But it's his birthday, and I hope he has a brilliant day and knows how much we all love him.

Summary- After a long day of interviews and a concert, all Corbyn and Daniel want is to cuddle and watch a film. 

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Corbyn collapsed onto the bus sofa with a tired sigh as soon as they stepped onto the bus. He loves his job and what he does, but that doesn't mean he doesn't find it very tiring sometimes. 

Daniel let out a little laugh, seeing the blonde tiredly stretched out on the sofa. The other boys had all gone to their bunks, also feeling very tired. 

"Budge up." Daniel murmurs, his voice light and full of love. 

Corbyn complies and pulls himself into a sitting position. As soon as Daniel sits down Corbyn lays his head on his chest and cuddles close to him. Daniels heart flutters within his chest, and he feels warmth flood his veins. 

"You wanna lay down?" Daniel whispers, knowing not to be too loud as the others are probably asleep- or close to being so- and Corbyn would probably be startled.

"Please." Corbyn whispers back, his voice slightly muffled by Daniels shirt as his face is buried in his chest. 

Daniel places a delicate kiss on Corbyn's head before sliding down the sofa and laying down, Corbyn cuddled against his side in a happy, yet tired manor. 

"Do you want to finish that film?" Daniel questions, remembering they hadn't finished the film they started yesterday. 

Corbyn nods and says, "yeah, that would be nice."

Daniel smiles and stretches to reach the remote. He then turns the TV on and begins to play the movies. He grabs the blanket that rests on the top of the cushions and throws it over himself and Corbyn. 

Corbyn moves closer- if possible- to Daniel, and Daniel wraps his arm around his waist while the other rests comfortably in his hair. 

Corbyn tries to suppress a yawn, but to no avail as his lips part and a yawn makes itself present. Daniel smiles and says, "go to sleep, i'll be right here." 

He sees Corbyn smile at him before his eyes focus on the screen, but only seconds later are his eyelids beginning to drop and he rests more against Daniel. 

"I love you Dani." Corbyn whispers before succumbing to the dreamworld. 

Daniel smiles lovingly, and sees as Corbyn's breaths even out and his eyes remain shut. He leans down and presses along kiss to his forehead, taking in the familiarity and love before pulling away. "I love you too Corbs." He whispers before turning the film off and shutting his eyes also, his grip around Corbyn never wavering. 

-

-

-

A/N- This is short, but i'm so busy, and so tired, so I apologise. Like always, if you have any requests let me know. 

- M xx