Corbyn, I'm sorry

Summary- 

Famous: Yes

Famous: Yes

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Franny Arrieta had always had a crush on Daniel Seavey, Daniel himself never knew this, but Corbyn, his boyfriend did. 

He was always shocked when Daniel wouldn't notice the flirtatious looks Franny would give Daniel, or how obviously she flirted with him. But Corbyn never let it get to him, sure, Daniel was bisexual, so he could like girls. But Corbyn never saw Daniel even glance at a girl in that way since they started dating, and whenever Daniel and Franny are together, Corbyn is always with them and the others. 

-

Corbyn is woken from his slumber by someone running their hand through his hair and lightly calling his name. 

Corbyn opens his eyes and sees Daniel looking down at him with a smile on his face. 

"Morning babe." Daniel says, leaning down to kiss Corbyn's forehead in a loving way. 

Corbyn smiles tiredly, while stifling a yawn. 

"Morning Dani, why'd you wake me?" Corbyn asks as they have a week off of work; his fists curling and coming to rub away the tiredness that resides in his eyes. Daniel nearly coos at the sight, finding it adorable. 

"Franny called me earlier this morning and said she wanted to hang out with me. I hope you don't mind, and I wanted to wake you because I wanted to say goodbye, and that I love you." Daniel said, smiling at his boyfriend, wondering how he was so lucky to have someone so cute as his boyfriend. 

Fear and worry crawl into Corbyn's veins, but nonetheless he pushes it away, knowing it'll only be today and Daniel loves him. So, he forces a smile onto his face and says, "okay baby, have fun. Let me know when you're on your way back." 

Daniel nods and smiles, pecking Corbyn on the lips before leaving, completely oblivious of the fear that the now brunette haired boy feels. 

-

Franny smiled when she saw Daniel walking towards her with a small smile on his face. She was thankful this time he was actually alone. 

Don't get her wrong, she did like Corbyn, she just didn't like that he was with Daniel and she wasn't. And sometimes, jealousy can cloud the right way of thinking. 

As soon as Daniel was in arms reach of Franny he was pulled into a tight embrace. Her lips linger slightly longer on his cheek then seen as friendly, as her grip wanders slightly. Yet Daniel thinks nothing of it, knowing they're just friends, and he has Corbyn at home. 

"Hi Dani." Franny says, her voice a little higher than usual as her hand plays mindlessly with her hair, as the other hand latches onto Daniels hand. 

"Hey Fran." Daniel greets, once again, thinking nothing more then two friends hanging out. 

As they walked down the road hand in hand Franny smiled at a thought that crossed her mind. "Daniel, would you like to stay at mine tonight so we can hang out more tomorrow. I just feel like we hardly spend time together anymore." She says, trying to sound casual.