Proposal

Summary- Daniel proposes to Corbyn 

Famous: yes.

-Daniel's P.O.V- 

I smiled as I woke up, feeling the familiar weight of my long term boyfriend- soon to be my fiance hopefully- Corbyn. He snuggles a little closer to me and I wrap my arms tighter around him, thinking of the day ahead of us and how much it could all change. 

The plan was for us to go out, have some food and for me to take him to the fountain- that should hopefully be lit up and ask the love of my life to marry me. 

I feel him shift again and his groggy morning voice say, "Morning Dani." 

Looking down I smile as I see his tired eyes looking up at me from his position on my chest. I lean down and kiss forehead and whisper, "morning baby." 

Corbyn's brows furrow as he says, "why so smiley, it's so early." 

An even bigger smile splits across my face as I scatter kisses around his face, making me giggle softly and blush while burying his head back into my chest. "I'll tell you why i'm so happy. It's because I woke up to the person I love." 

He peeks his head out and looks at me, a smile on his face, "I love you too." He says, smiling ear from ear.

This moment right here, is one that I will never ever get tired of. Waking up with the love of my life every day and knowing my love for him will never fade in the slightest makes me so happy. 

-

"So where are we going Giraffe?" Corbyn asks, as he holds my hand as we walk in the semi-dark to the fountain. 

If anyone else were to call me that I would probably hit them, but I can hear the love in his voice and know he means it in a cute way. 

My nerves pick up at what will happen soon and I squeeze his hand while smiling and saying, "You'll find out soon my love." 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Corbyn followed Daniel, knowing something might happen. He couldn't help but fear that maybe Daniel was going to break up with him. Had he not been a good boyfriend, as they walked he wracked his brains for all the times he might of messed and made Daniel angry. 

They arrived at the fountain, the lights of the fountain on, and the street lamps around it illuminating the surroundings. 

Corbyn took it all in, a smile on his face at the sheer beauty of it all. 

While Corbyn was looking around and didn't have his eyes on Daniel, he carefully removed his hand from Corbyn's and knelt down, making sure to have the ring out, with the carvings 'C+D forever', engraved on the inside of the silver band. 

Corbyn turned around to look at Daniel, and saw him kneeling down, a teary smile on his face as he held the ring up that lay in the black velvet box. 

Corbyn felt his world stop, and in that moment in was only him and Daniel, tears brimming in his eyes as he looked at the person he feel for. 

"Dani." Corbyn whispers, his voice cracking slightly with emotion. 

"Corbs, from the moment we met I knew you were the one. I never thought you would ever like me like I liked you. But you did. And everyday, when I wake up with you in my arms; I realise how lucky I am. I never, ever want to not have you in my life, to me Corby, that would be Hell. So, Corbyn Matthew Besson; will you do me the honour and marry me." Daniel says, tears crawling down his face as he looked at Corbyn. 

Tears streamed down Corbyn's face as he took in everything Daniel had said, he had never felt more in love with some then he had Daniel. 

His head began to shake up and down and his vocal cords finally kicked back in "yes. Yes. Yes. I love you so much Dani, so so much."

Daniel jumped up and pulled Corbyn into a hug, "I love you too Corbs. I always will." 

They stayed in each others arms until Daniel pulled back and held the ring, where he slowly slipped it onto Corbyn's finger. 

Corbyn smiled down at the ring and kissed Daniel, showing just how much he loved him. 

-

-

-

A/N- :) 

- M xx