Is this a dream?

Summary- Corbyn had always liked Daniel, but alas Daniel didn't even know him. Well, at least not yet. 

Famous: Only Daniel 

-Third Person P.O.V-

Daniel Seavey was a household name. He was well known for his songs, and loved by a lot. 

Especially Corbyn Besson. 

Ever since Corbyn had heard his music and seen videos of him, Corbyn fell in love. Daniel was only a year older than Corbyn -19-, and he was also gay. After having been asked in many interviews if he had anyone special, he had decided to come out, and also state that he was single. 

This made many girls sad, but made his male fans happy; Corbyn very happy. Although he knew nothing would ever happen, he doubted he would ever even meet the beauty that was called Daniel Seavey, let alone ever fall in love. 

After all, Corbyn was Corbyn; and Daniel, Daniel was The Daniel Seavey. 

When Corbyn found out Daniel was doing a concert in his hometown he raced down the stairs, begging and pleading with his parents to buy him a ticket and let him go. But sadly, they didn't let him; and to put it lightly, Corbyn was devastated. 

-

Today was the day of Daniels concert and Corbyn was mopping around, feeling sadder than ever, knowing he won't be able to go. 

With a heavy sigh, he grabbed his car keys and headed out the door, wanting to buy a coffee and feel a little better with having his caffeine. 

Once he arrived he walked in and ordered his usual before waiting to hear his name. Once he heard his name he grabbed his coffee and walked out the door, but as soon as he did, he collided into a body, spilling the hot content of the drink onto himself. 

"Ow fuck." Corbyn whines, feeling the slight burn of the coffee on his skin, while he looks down at his now coffee soaked clothing, not looking up at the person he bumped into. 

"Oh my God, I am so so sorry." A voice says. 

This voice makes Corbyn's heart skip a beat and a million thoughts hit him at once. He knows that voice, he has dreamt about hearing that voice in reality, he has admired that voice for so long. But it couldn't be him. No way. 

He hesitant looked up and was met with blue eyes looking at him with concern and guilt. 

The Daniel Seavey was stood in front of him. 

"Oh my God." He breaths out, the pain now the last thing on his mind. 

"I am so sorry. I should have paid attention to where I was going. Oh my God you're covered in coffee, does it hurt. Oh no, I'm so sorry." Daniel gushed out, feeling horrible for hurting the faux blonde who stood in front of him. 

Corbyn quickly shook his head, "no no. I should have- it was my fault- I- oh my God." He stutters out, because OH MY GOD HE JUST WALKED INTO DANIEL FREAKING SEAVEY. 

Daniel frowns slightly, feeling more concerned as the green eyed boy stutters over his words. Daniel can't help but notice the sheer beauty of the boy, how his green eyes shine in the light perfectly and how his obviously dyed hair suits him so much, even if he were to go back to his original- which Daniel can tell is brown-. How his jawline is prominent and just how all around good he looks. 

"Are you okay?" Daniel asks, slightly concerned.

Corbyn nods quickly and says, "yeah, you're just- you're Daniel Seavey." 

Daniel smiles and replies, "that I am. And who might you be?" 

Corbyns eyes widen a little and he says, "i'm- um- I'm Corbyn besson." 

Daniel smiles at the boy- Corbyn- liking how his name suits him. Before even thinking he says, "Corbyn with a Y?"

A smile spreads across Corbyn's face as he nods and says, "Yeah, it is actually." 

Daniel smiles brightly, making Corbyn feel as though his heart is either going to stop, or beat a million miles an hour. 

"Listen, I'm so sorry about your coffee and shirt. No arguing, i'm going to buy you a new one, and if you want I can take you to the venue so I can give you a new shirt and everything." Daniel says, hoping and praying Corbyn will agree to it so he can spend more time with the blonde. 

Corbyn hesitantly nods while saying, "as long as it's no bother." 

Daniel's smile somehow grows even wider as he says, "as far as I can tell, you could never be a bother." And with that Daniel grabs Corbyn's hand, pulling him into starbucks, not noticing the huge blush that spreads across his face. 

-

After going back to the venue, and Daniel giving one of Corbyn his hoodies -that made Corbyn freak out and nearly die from happiness- they decided to hang out for the rest of the day.

Before the concert begun- that Daniel insisted Corbyn stay and watch as he had learnt he loved his music- Daniel said something to Corbyn. 

"Hey Corbyn, can we be friends?" Daniel asks, wanting to get the know the boy, and maybe, hopefully become friends. 

Corbyn nods, unable to produce words. Daniel smiles and hands Corbyn his phone, nodding for him to put him number into his phone. 

When he gets it back he makes a promise to himself that he will always make time for Corbyn, and always try to be with him. 

-

6 months pass of the boys always being together- or at least as much as they can with Daniel being on tour. Although that never stopped him from taking Corbyn with him. 

Daniel had finished tour and was with Corbyn at Daniels house and in his room watching something when Daniel paused the film, making Corbyn look up at him in confusion from his position cuddled into Daniels chest. 

"I need to tell you something Corbs." Daniel says, trying to not let his nerves kick in. 

"What is it Dani?" Corbyn asks, a million bad thoughts in his head. 

"I just- please don't freak out or hate me." Daniel whispers, a plea evident in his voice. 

This makes Corbyn sit up and look at Daniel while replying, "never." 

"I just- I really like you Corbs. More than a friend." Daniel says in a mere whisper. 

As soon as the words have left Daniels lips, Corbyn's lips are attached on the older boys, taking him by surprise but Daniel is quick to kiss back. 

A few moments later, Corbyn pulls back and looks at Daniel, love evident in his eyes as he looks at him. 

"I like you too Dani." Corbyn whispers. 

-

-

-

A/N- My pinky hurts from writing this. Idk why help. 

- M xx