Please believe me

A/N- Sorry this request took so long

T.W- Mentions of abuse, and slight abuse (nothing too serious)

Summary- 

Famous: Yeah 

Famous: Yeah 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

"Hey Dani, I'm gonna go out with Christina today, is that okay?" Corbyn asks, knowing how Daniel feels about her, after all she is his ex. 

You may be wondering why he would want to hang out with her, well the truth is, he really doesn't want to. But he needs to tell her that he can't see her anymore, even just as a friend, because he doesn't want to have to associate himself with her anymore. 

Daniel thinks for a moment, knowing he can't exactly say no. And what's the worst that can really happen. 

"Sure Corbs."Daniel smiles lightly. 

Corbyn smiles at Daniel, knowing he doesn't really want him to go. "Thanks Dani, I love you." Corbyn whispers and goes to kiss him. Daniel happily obliges as he also leans closer to connect their lips. 

"I love you too Corbs." Daniel replies once they pull away. 

Corbyn's heart feels with warmth and love hearing the words Daniel said and he can't stop the huge smile on his face. 

-

Corbyn sits across from Christina as they drink coffee. Corbyn already wanted this to be over with and they had only just arrived. 

"I need to talk to you about something." Corbyn says, not bothering to beat around the bush. 

Christina smiles and nods, thinking he might want to get back with her. After all she was way better than Daniel at being with Corbyn. 

"Yeah?" She asks, trying to keep the smirk off her face. 

"I need to stop seeing you, all together. I don't like being your friend, and I would prefer not to have to talk to you anymore." He says bluntly, trying not to sound too harsh, but enough to make her get the message. 

Christina nearly chokes on her coffee, that was not what she expected. Her mind works at one hundred miles an hour as she tries to think of a way around this. She wants Corbyn, Daniel doesn't deserve Corbyn. She does. 

Her eyes settle on his hands that are placed on the table, and an innocent smile takes over her face. 

She reaches out her hands out and grabs both of Corbyns. He tries to pull away but her grip is tight- bruise worthy tight in fact. 

Her innocent smile stays on her face as her eyes hold malice. "How about this babe, you get back with me, or, i'll tell the whole world you abused me. And don't think I won't." She seethes, her voice holding an obvious threat.