Only you

Summary-

Famous: Yes

Famous: Yes

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Daniel and Corbyn had been together for just over a year, they were both happy and loved each other a lot. Everyone loved the couple, but there was one issue. 

Jonah. 

Jonah has liked Corbyn for as long as he can remember, he doesn't want to ruin Daniel and Corbyn's relationship, but he wants to be with Corbyn so bad. 

Jonah sighed as he saw Corbyn and Daniel cuddled up together on the sofa. Jonah sat on the other sofa and caught the attention of the couple. "Hey guys." He whispers. 

Both boys smile at him, "hey Jonah." Corbyn greets with a smile. 

Jonah feels his heart skip a beat and smiles brightly at them both, mainly Corbyn, which Daniel notices and frowns slightly but Corbyn stays oblivious. 

"Do you guys wanna watch a film with me later?" Jonah asks, wanting to spend time with Corbyn, but knowing he and Corbyn won't be able to spend the time alone.

Corbyn looks at Daniel wondering if he was up for it, so, when Daniel nods so does Corbyn. "Sure Jo." Daniel says smiles. 

-

Daniel was grabbing snacks while Corbyn grabbed blankets and sat down. Jonah came in and saw only Corbyn and sat right beside him.

"Hey Corbs, how are you?" Jonah asks, trying not to seem too forward but wanting him to try and get the hint. 

Corbyn smiles at his best friend and says, "hey Jo, I'm good thanks, how about you?"

Jonah feels his heart skip a beat at how soft and calming his voice is, feeling his heart speed up at how close they are. "I'm good thanks Corbs." Jonah breaths out. 

Daniel walks in and sees how close they are, frowning at their closeness. Why were they so close? 

He walks in and sits beside Corbyn, Corbyn leans back straight away and wraps his arm around him. Daniel smiles slightly at his comfort, but can't get the image of Corbyn and Jonah so close. yet Jonah can't help but feel rather sad. 

Nonetheless Jonah focuses in on the film and tries not to focus on his heart breaking. 

-

Throughout the week Jonah kept trying to get as close as he could to Corbyn. While Corbyn welcomed it, liking spending time with one of his best friends- unknown to Jonah's real reason for being so close. But Daniel could see it, how Jonah seemed to get more excited when around Corbyn and how close he would get to Corbyn. 

It hurt Daniel, he started to notice how Jonah was always with Corbyn, and it felt as though he didn't miss Daniel at all, like all he wanted to do was to spend time with Jonah and  Daniel began to slowly feel unwanted. 

Daniel decided to stay in bed the whole day while Corbyn went out with Jonah, Corbyn asked if Daniel wanted to come, but all he did was shake his head and slide back under the covers. If Corbyn could tell anything was wrong, then he didn't say anything about it. 

-

When Corbyn walked through the door he said goodbye to Jonah and walked up the stairs to his and Daniels room, seeing as he didn't see him with Zach and Jack in the living room. 

"Babe, you in here?" He asks as he walks into the room. 

Daniel doesn't move or reply, he stays buried under the covers. 

Corbyn frowns and walks closer and sits on the bed. "Are you okay Dani?" Corbyn asks. 

Daniel puffs out some breath and turns away more. Corbyn frowns and moves closer. "Dani, what's wrong?" Corbyn asks worriedly. 

"What's wrong. What's wrong, oh I don't know, other then the fact Jonah is obviously flirting with you and you just go off with him and spend all your time with him other than your real boyfriend. Am I even that anymore?" Daniel snaps, feeling his emotions grow.

Corbyn frowns and says, "What do you mean Dani, I love you, I always will. Jonah is just my friend, nothing more." 

Daniel sighs and says, "He likes you though, I know he does."

Corbyn thinks for a moment and can't help but agree maybe he does, "I'll go talk to him okay. Babe, you're my boyfriend, you're my everything. You always will be as long as you want." 

Daniel nods, knowing he can believe him. 

-

Corbyn talks to Jonah and tells him lightly that they will never be together, Jonah knew that, and apologised for causing issues between them and made sure Daniel knew he meant no harm. 

Corbyn crawled into bed beside Daniel and pulled him close to him while kissing his head. 

"You'll always be mine, and I'll always be yours. That will never change babe." Corbyn reassures. 

Daniel smiles while leaning against Corbyn's chest.

"I love you Corbs." He whispers, melting Corbyn's heart. 

"I love you too babe." Corbyn whispers back. 

-

-

-