Live stream

A/N- TapeOfDeppression

Summary- 

Famous: Yeah

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V-

"Hey Corbs, I'm going to do a live stream, you wanna join?" Daniel asks as he walks into his room. 

Corbyn was at Daniels house, as not only is he his boyfriend, but he also ended up staying the night, and he didn't feel like going back home yet. 

Corbyn perks up when he sees Daniel and smiles brightly, "sure." 

Daniel sits next to him in bed and pulls out his phone before going onto instagram. "Remember babe, they can't know we're together." Daniel says lightly, it's not that he doesn't want the world to know Corbyn is his. It's that he's scared of what people might say. 

"I know Dani, I won't." Corbyn replies, when Daniel first told him he didn't want the fans to know, he got worried, thinking Daniel was embarrassed of him. But then Daniel explained why, and Corbyn understood then why he didn't want to tell the fans. 

Daniel smiles before beginning the live. 

"Hey guys, i'm here with Corbone." Daniel says once people started to join, he moves the camera to show Corbyn sat beside Daniel. 

"Hi people." He waves. 

They look through some comments as they see them streaming in. 

'I love you guys.'

'HI GUYS'

'My two favs'

'DORBYN!!'

Daniel begins to talk while Corbyn looks through some more comments. His eyes seem to focus only on the bad ones though. 

'Ewww why is Corbyn there.' 

'Corbyn is literally the worst from the group'

'Corbyn should leave the band, no one would miss him.'

Corbyn looks down slightly, feeling like they were right and maybe the band would be better off without him. Maybe Daniel just doesn't want to tell the fans because he doesn't want people to know he is dating such a failure. 

Daniel looks over at Corbyn as he had fallen silent and sees him looking down. Daniel frowns deeply wondering why he seemed so down. He hated seeing his boyfriend so sad, Corbyn to Daniel is the only person who can make him so happy, and it perfect in everyway. 

He focuses his gaze back on the screen and looks at all the comments- 

'CORBYN DON'T LISTEN TO THEM WE LOVE YOU'

'How're you guys?'

'oml, Corbyn leave the band already smh, you're bad'

'Corbyn can't even sing.'

'My Dorbyn heart'

'You guys are the best.'

Daniel frowns deeply at the hate comments towards Corbyn, he doesn't understand how people could be so mean to someone as precious as Corbyn. Daniel thinks for a moment on how to make Corbyn feel better and decides that Corbyn matters more than the fame. 

Without hesitating he wraps his arm around Corbyn and pull him into his chest. 

Corbyn frowns, wondering why Daniel would do that, but instead of arguing, he wraps his arms around his waist and buries his head into Daniels chest. The hate comments are still swirling in his head, but with Daniel it feels a little better.

Daniel lightly kisses Corbyn's head before looking back to the live stream. 

'NO WAY.' 

'DORBYN IS REAL, I KNEW IT.' 

'MY SHIP HAS SAILED UBFOWENFIW'

Daniel smiles at the comments and says, "It's true, Corbs and I are together. And to all the people hating on Corbyn, you should just leave the fandom if you don't like him for some ungodly reason. He's talented, smart, beautiful, kind and so much more, so if you hate on him, or any of the boys. Then you should leave. Thanks to the people who support us, but I'm going to end the live now. Bye." 

Daniel turns the live off, knowing what he did was right. Their families already knew they were together, along with the boys, and so did management. So he knew he wouldn't be shocking anyone. 

"Why would you do that Dani?" Corbyn whispers, wondering why Daniel would do that when he wasn't ready. 

"Because you didn't deserve any of that hate, and I want people to know you're mine, and that you're perfect. Because I- I love you Corbs." Daniel says, whispering the end part in fear of rejection. 

Corbyn looks up at Daniel, shocked at the words he said, tears rise in his eyes, but they aren't sad tears. They're happy tears. 

"I love you too Dani." Corbyn says, with no hesitation. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope that was okay. Also, writing the hate was so hard, I love Corbyn so much, along with the other boys and ahhh. Never hate on them, they're human, they make mistakes like everyone does, and they have feelings. So be nice. :) 

- M xx