Insomina

A/N- This kinda funny cause I'm writing this at 2AM as I've had no motivation before.

Summary- Corbyn is finding it harder and harder to fall asleep. And Daniel might know how to help.

Extra- They aren't together yet

Famous- Yeah

-Corbyn's P.O.V-

I sigh as I turn once again while laying in my bunk, on the way to the next venue.

It was currently 3AM and I was yet to be able to fall asleep, even though I'm so tired and went to bed at 10.

It's not like I don't try to sleep, it's just that whenever I shut my eyes, my mind floods with thoughts and suddenly I can't sleep any longer.

This is the 4th day in a row that I haven't been able to sleep properly, the most I have got in the last week has been 5 hours. Other than that it's normally 2 maybe 4 if I'm lucky.

I know the guys know something is up, I'm usually really energetic and happy. But recently I've been too exhausted to be like that, and being so tired makes me feel sad as well.

Daniel seems to notice it the most, I can always see him giving me a worried look and trying to be as close to me as he can, like he's worried something might happen to me.

The truth is, I have a big crush on Daniel. The boys know I'm gay, along with everyone really and they all excepted me, which was great. But I can't tell Daniel I like him, what if he doesn't like me; I would ruin the band.

Shaking my head at the thought I turn once again in my bunk and grab my phone.

Turning it on I see it's now 4AM, and we need to be up in 2 hours to get ready for the interview.

Placing my phone back down and try to get comfy before once again closing my eyes.

Finally, after half an hour of trying I fall into a restless sleep.

-

A groan slips from my lips as I feel someone shaking me while saying my name.

I open my eyes, wincing at the light from the lights as my eyes focus on Daniel.

"Come on Corbs, you gotta get ready for the interview." Daniel says, his eyes raking over me with concern.

I whine slightly, feeling more drained than ever.

His brows furrow in concern as he says "Corbyn. Are you okay?"

I nod, rather weakly may I add and say, "yeah Dani. I'm just tired."

He nods skeptically before leaving.

Sighing in relief I pull myself out of bed and grab some clothes before walking into the bathroom to change.

-

By the time the interview was done I was close to collapsing.

As soon as we got onto the tour bus I collapsed next to Daniel, letting my head rest against his shoulder and allowing my eyes to close.

We didn't have a show until later that night and had free time until then.

Daniel rakes his hand through my hair and whispers "Corbs. What's been going on. The boys and I can tell somethings going on, you seem so exhausted. What's been happening?"

"I can't sleep." I mutter, deciding I may as well tell him.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" He questions.

I open my eyes and lift my head to be able to look at him, I can clearly see the concern and worry and begin to feel guilty.

I shrug before saying "two hours, maybe less."

He nods and says, "the night before?"

I think for a moment before saying "about 1."

A frown appears on his lips as he says, "Corbs, what's the longest you've slept this week?'

It was now Saturday, and I think back to all the nights in the last week.

"Five hours.' I mumble.

He stands up and holds his hand out for me, I frown but take his hand.

"I'll talk to the others about it later, or just Jonah if you would prefer and we can sort out a doctors appointment." Daniel says as he leads me to the bunks.

I nod, only wanting to finally be able to sleep.

"Why are we here?" I ask as we stop at the bunks.

He climbs into his bunk and pulls on my hand a little, indicating for me to lay with him.

I frown before saying, "are you sure Dani. I don't want to be a burden."

Daniel shakes his head while saying "Corbyn you could never be a burden to me. And of course it's okay."

I smile slightly and nod while laying beside him.

He pulls me closer, startling me slightly but making my stomach swarm with butterflies.

I rest my head on his chest, listening to his soothing heart beat, and have my arms around his waist.

His arm encircle my back, keeping me pressed tightly against him while his other arm rest between my shoulder blades, allowing his hand to run through my hair.

I stifile a yawn as I feel the exhaustion creep in.

I can feel him kiss my forehead and whisper "try to sleep Corbs, I promise I'll be right here when you wake up."

Barley managing a nod I let my eyes slip shut and the darkness pull me in.

Within minutes I'm asleep, and for the first time in a long time I sleep for a long time, with Daniel close to me and keeping me safe.

J could get used to this.

-

-

-

A/N- shoutout to the other week when I was only sleeping 2 hours a night for a few days and when I told my friend she said she sleeps 7 hours a night. And I was amazed, and she just said "it's because I actually care about myself and my body." To put it lightly, I was already having a shit week and that made it worse. Lol.

- M xx