I can't carry this anymore

A/N- Grab the tissues people. -TapeOfDeppression

T.W- Rape, suicidal thoughts PLEASE BE CAREFUL READING THIS, I KNOW HOW TRIGGERING THINGS LIKE THIS CAN BE!!!

Summary-

Famous: Yeah

Famous: Yeah

-Corbyn's P.O.V- 

Corbyn was drunk, he knew he was. He was drunk enough to be able to remember it the next day, and know -sort of- what's happening around him, but drunk enough to be clumsy and wobbly on his feet, and having his words slurred. 

He was there with his boyfriend Daniel, but currently Daniel wasn't beside him. 

"Hey babe." Someone says beside him. 

Corbyn looks up, confused as to why some random person would call him that. The man placed his hands on Corbyn's waist and made Corbyn backup- or at least try. 

"Get off, I have boyfriendd." He slurs while trying to tug the mans hands from his grip, but it was a useless effort, Corbyn was too drunk to be able to properly control his strength, and the man was far too strong.

The man smirked evilly as he takes in the blondes figure. He leans closer and whispers, "come with me. Let's have some fun."

Corbyn frowns deeply as the man pulls him towards a random room. All he wants is Daniel. 

-

Daniel frowned, not seeing his boyfriend anywhere. He began to wander about, he knew the blonde had more to drink then him, and he didn't want Corbyn to get into any trouble. 

He began to open the doors to the rooms, seeing if he could find the bathroom and see if Corbyn was in one of them. 

But when he opened one door he saw a sight he never wanted to see. 

Corbyn was under a man, as he roughly kissed the blonde and was making love to him. Daniel slammed the door shut, feeling anger and sadness swarm him, how could Corbyn do this to him. 

If only Daniel would've waited a few more seconds, he would've seen the distraught look on Corbyn's face, as tears streamed down his face and he begged the man to stop. If only Daniel had stopped to think, that maybe this wasn't Corbyn's choice at all. 

-

The next day, Corbyn woke up in a random alley. At first he was confused as to how he got there, until the memories and pain came swarming back. 

After the man had finally left Corbyn, he dragged himself up, with tears still streaming down his face and wanting no one other than Daniel. He had tried calling Daniel, but he never answer. Corbyn didn't want to stay at the party any longer and left. 

He walked until the pain became unbearable, and collapsed in an alley. Tears still falling down his face at what happened. 

Corbyn grabs his phone, seeing no one has called him. He frowns, as more tears rise in his eyes, the memories constantly replaying in his mind. He calls a taxi, wanting nothing more than to be at home and have the support he needs to be able to get through this.