Nightmare

A/N- Fallin' is my favourite song, i also got some merch and a signed CD

Summary- Corbyn has a nightmare, and Daniel is there to help him. 

Famous: Yeah

-Third Person P.O.V-

Both Daniel and Corbyn were asleep, cuddled up to one another sleeping peacefully. Or at least they were. 

Corbyn turned slightly in his sleep, a soft whimper escaping his lips as his face contours in fear as his mind plays tricks on him. 

-Corbyn's P.O.V- 

We were all getting ready to head onto stage and couldn't help but feel like something wasn't going to go right. 

"Dani." I mumble, walking over to him wanting some reassurance and comfort from my boyfriend. 

When he turns around and looks at me, he doesn't send me his smile that could light me up whenever I felt down; nor did he send me his concerned look that makes my heart swell because I know how much he cares. Instead, he glares at me with disgust in his eyes. 

"What do you want Corbyn." He spits out, my name coming out sounding venomous and spiteful. 

I flinch back at his tone of voice and feel tears brim in my eyes, confusion clouding my mind as to why he would be like that towards me. 

"I just- I- I don't feel right. Please can we cuddle." I whimper lightly, feeling anxious. 

He looks me in the eyes, his normal bright blue eyes that light up when they see me now have a cold stare as they look at me, making me flinch once again. 

He rolls his eyes and says, "Corbyn, can you just leave me alone. You're fine, stop overreacting. God, sometimes I wonder why we're even together." 

I feel my breath hitch as I stumble back, the tears blurring my vision as his words bury themselves into my brain. Before I have a chance to reply Jon shouts, telling us it's time to go onto stage. 

A shaky breath is released from my lungs as my hand grabs the mic with a trembling hand and we all make our way onto stage. The lights flash brightly as soon as we walk on stage and my trembling increases as Daniel glares at me once again. 

Half way through 8 letters the music cuts out and a spotlight is placed onto me and the crowd falls dead silent. Before I know it, all the boys are surrounding me, Daniel being the one stood closest to me, a look of hatred in his eyes as he looks at me. 

"You know Corbyn, I regret everything we ever did. I regret ever liking you, I know as a fact now I don't like you. It's hard to even look at you and not feel sick; everyone would be so much better without you. You don't deserve me, nor do you deserve to be in the band. The world would be so much better without you." Daniel states, his voice firm and holding no room for it being a false statement. 

Tears stream down my face, feeling like my world is collapsing. He was right, Daniel was always right. 

-Third Person P.O.V-
Daniel frowned as he heard a small whimper from beside him cut through his sleep. 

A moment later it registers in his brain who is beside him before he realised who it was and sat bolt upright while looking to where the love of his life lay. His heart dropped when he saw Corbyn whimpering, tears falling down his face as a jumble of words were whispered under his breath. 

"Corby, wake up bubs. It's just a dream." Daniel whispers, trying desperately to keep his tears at bay as he runs his hand through the blondes hair. 

When Corbyn makes no indication of waking up, Daniel lightly caresses his cheek, while whispering his name. 

The taunting grew louder as the crowd soon joined, making Corbyn back away, tears and sobs escaping his mouth as he tried to block out the noise. Somehow, over it all he heard someone whispering his name, and tried to follow it, wanting the taunting to stop.

Corbyn's eyes opened as a sob escaped his lips, and was quickly pulled into a tight hug. Corbyn cried harder as he realised who it was, and Daniels words from the dream circled around his head. 

"I-i'm sorry you have to be with me." Corbyn chokes out, feeling like Daniel doesn't want to be with him and that he deserves better. 

Daniel frowns and pulls away slightly, making sure  to keep a firm grip on him.

"Why would you ever say that?" Daniel questions quietly. 

"Because- because you deserve better. And- and you shouldn't be forced to be with me-" Corbyn begins, but is cut off by Daniel. 

"No no no. Don't you ever say that Corbyn. I love you so much, and if anyone doesn't deserve someone. It's me who doesn't deserve you Corbs. I love you and I always will no matter what." Daniel reassures. 

Corbyn falls back into his arms, letting a small cry out. 

"I love you Dani." Corbyn whispers.

"I love you to Corbs." Daniel whispers back. 

-

-

-