Panic attack

TapeOfDeppression

TapeOfDeppression

-Third Person P.O.V-

"So Corbyn, you know what you need to do right?" Jason instructs Corbyn, making him nod as the other boys except Jonah were off to the side. 

Jonah swings his arm over Corbyn in a brotherly manor and pulls him close to him, "come on the Corbs let's do this." Corbyn smiles and nods, while leaning into Jonah with a smile. 

Daniel looks over and sees Corbyn and Jonah being so close and happy and can't help but become jealous of the two of them. 

As they begin the scene, Daniel keeps a close eye on the two of them. Anger begins to swell in his veins as they both joke about in between takes, and Daniel feels as though he isn't needed in Corbyn's life, and all he needs is Jonah. 

Daniel allows a small huff to escape from his lips and folds his arms over his chest while looking down, not wanting to have to talk to Corbyn or look at the two of them. 

-

They had finished all the scenes now and were all heading to their separate homes. Corbyn was planning on going with Daniel as he had been staying with him for a while. 

"Are you ready to go Dani?" Corbyn asks as he walks up to Daniel who is at his car. 

Daniel doesn't reply, or acknowledge Corbyn for that matter,  but instead gets into the car and shuts the door. Corbyn frowns at Daniels actions and tentatively get's into the car, keeping quiet. 

The whole ride back to Daniels, he says nothing to Corbyn; not even looking at him or acknowledging him. Corbyn tried to figure out what he had done, but there was nothing that he could work out that he had done to make him angry at him. 

When Daniel pulled into the house he remained silent as he opened the car door and slammed it shut. He held his bag tightly in anger and walked up to the house door before opening it and going in. 

Corbyn sat silently in the car for a moment, feeling worry and sadness his him in the heart. Why was his boyfriend so angry at him. 

He walks up to the house and goes in, he sees Daniel sat on the sofa, glaring at his phone. "I'm going to the shop." He grumbles before walking out the door and slamming it behind him. 

Corbyn stands there, frozen in shock as he tries to figure out what he had done. The longer the silence continues the more Corbyn's thoughts rise and his hands begin to shake. It feels like he can't catch his breath, everything is spinning and nothing is focused. 

He clumsily makes his way up the stairs to Daniels room, as soon as he gets in there he collapses against the wall. His hands shook more as his breathing became more ragged, tears were falling heavily down his face and he didn't have the strength to wipe them away. 

Downstairs Daniel finally comes back, he was still angry and didn't want to talk to Corbyn. He made his way up the stairs to his room and froze when he heard sobs coming from inside the room and heavy breathing. 

He opens the door quickly and sees Corbyn sat against the wall, tears falling down his face as his chest rises and falls at an uneven rate. 

"Corbs." Daniel mutters, quickly walking towards him. 

Corbyn can hear Daniels voice, but it feels so far away and all he tries to do is breath. He feels like he's dying. "Dani, help." Corbyn whispers, his hands shaking more and more. 

Daniel crouches down and sits on the floor, while pulling Corbyn onto his lap. "Breath baby, calm down, it's okay." Daniel soothes, rubbing Corbyn's back and running his hands through his hair. 

"I can't." Corbyn sobs, his shaking fists gripping onto Daniels shirt. Daniel feels fear race through him as he tries to work out what to do. 

"Baby, I want you to lean your head against my chest and focus on my heart beat, and place your hand on my chest and feel how I breath and I want you to copy it alright babe." Daniel says, making his voice not waver in fear. 

Corbyn nods and places his head on Daniel chest, feeling the constant thrum of Daniels heart echoing through his skull and thoughts. He then placed his hand on Daniels chest and Daniel placed his hand over his, keeping his other arm securely over his back to make sure he doesn't fall. 

Daniel breathes deeply in and out, wanting Corbyn to do the same thing which he does. 

It takes a long time but Corbyn can finally get is breathing under control, the shaking of his hands had calmed down, still a slight tremor in his hands though. The tears had also stopped, aside from a tear or two occasionally slipping from his eyes. 

"You feel better now Corbs." Daniel whispers, still keeping his grip tight on Corbyn. 

Corbyn nods, not wanting to talk as he was afraid he might start to overthink everything again. 

"What got you so worked up ay?" Daniel asks quietly. 

Corbyn's grip tightens a little and he moves closer into Daniel, "you were- you were ignoring me and I-I got worried and thought maybe- maybe you hated me and left me." Corbyn whispers, choking on his words slightly. 

Daniel frowns in sadness, realising how much he over reacted. "Corbs, I'm so sorry. It's just, I saw you and Jo earlier, and I felt like you didn't need me anymore and only Jonah. I shouldn't of ignored you though, I'm so sorry." Daniel says, keeping his arms around Corbyn and his head down.

"Dani, it's okay,  but Jonah is just my friend. I've missed hanging out with him and we were just messing about because of our scene. But I would never want to be with him, or anyone for that matter. I love you and only you." Corbyn assures Daniel. 

Daniel smiles and picks Corbyn up, making him squeal in shock. Daniel falls onto bed with Corbyn on top of him. 

"I love you too Corbs, no matter what. And I'm sorry again, I'll never ignore you again." Daniel promises. 

Corbyn smiles and lays on Daniel with his face buried in his neck. Daniel had his arms around Corbyn and Corbyn had his arm around Daniel waist. 

They had their ups and downs, but they'll always pull through. No matter what.

-

-

-

A/N- I hoped you liked this, I've been writing for like a whole day, but I liked it. 

- M xx