Episode 1

Milo opened his eyes and reached over the side of his bed for his phone. He looked at the time. It was nine-thirty. He'd not set an alarm as that seemed like an offensive thing to do on a Saturday morning, but he knew straight away he'd overslept. He should probably get up, but it was hard to be motivated when he was so warm and had the arm of a cute boy drenched across his waist.

He noticed he had a message. It was from Jack.

C u at 10. Can't wait xxx

He put his phone down. Five more minutes, he thought to himself.

He could feel the warm body next to him stir and move. He got closer and moved his body into Milo's, so he was spooning him from behind. Milo could feel his hot body pressed up against him from behind. His hairy chest rubbed against Milo's back, his semi pressing against his arse cheeks. The arm moved down to his stomach and the boy started kissing the back of his neck.

Milo turned over on to his back, so he could see his boyfriend's beautiful face.

'Morning baby,' he said.

'Morning baby,' said Max.

Their faces pressed together and their mouths opened. Even with morning breath, Milo still couldn't get enough of this boy's tongue in his mouth.

They'd hardly slept all night. They kept waking up every hour or hour and their hands found each other's bodies again. But still neither had had enough.

'What time are we meant to be meeting Jack?' Max asked.

'Ten,' said Milo.

'So what time do we need to get up?'

'About half an hour ago.'

Max started kissing Milo's neck again, then moved his hand downwards.

'Do you think he'll mind if we're late?' said Max.

'We can maybe be ten minutes late,' said Milo.

'Ten minutes?' said Max before his head disappeared under the covers and took Milo into his mouth.

'Maybe I'll just say we'll be there sometime this morning.'

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

9.30 wasn't too early to start drinking on a Pride weekend. Jack poured two glasses of prosecco, one for himself, the other for Ali.

'What time are Milo and Max getting here?' she asked as he handed her the glass. His phone buzzed at he same time.

'That's him now ' said Jack. 'They'll meet us there. They've slept in.'

'We know what that means, don't we?' said Ali.

It wasn't the first time that Milo and Max had been late for something because they couldn't get out of bed.

'All the more for us then,' said Jack, taking a drink of his prosecco. 'Cheers!'

'Cheers!'

They clicked their glasses together.

Jack and Ali both looked fierce. Pride was their favourite weekend of the year, so they always dressed to impress. They were excited, happy and ready for the weekend ahead.

Ali was wearing a little white dress, so short that it showed off her amazing legs from top to bottom. She had legs that any woman would be jealous of. She'd straightened her long, dark hair so it fell right down her back.

Jack had considered wearing a dress. He'd bought one a few weeks ago especially for the occasion, but in the end decided to wear hot pants and a crop top. He was on the pull this weekend, so wanted to make sure he had everything on full display. He didn't usually have any trouble pulling guys, but over Pride weekend he had three full days of it; Saturday, Sunday and the bank holiday Monday. For someone who loved partying as much as Jack did, Pride weekend was a dream come true.

It wasn't just because of the partying he loved it. Pride was such an important event. It celebrated all the progress in LGBTQ rights that had been made over the years, but also highlighted the journey that was still ahead. Just six months ago Jack had been attacked in the park near where he lived on his way home from work. If that could still happen, then there was still a long way to go.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Ocean Laine sat on the edge of the bed, tying up his shoe laces.

'Come back to bed,' said the man who was still naked under the sheets. It was a tempting proposition, as he was having the best sex of his life with this guy. But he'd already been in the shower and done his hair. If he got back in bed, then they'd get all hot and sweaty again and he'd have to get ready all over.

'I can't,' said Ocean. 'I am Sam I'd go meet him and Michael for the start ofthe parade. I haven't seen Jess in a while, so I don't want to miss them.'

Jess was the little girl who Sam and Michael had adopted a little over a year ago. Ocean had got to know her
Well over the last few months and despite not being a big lover of kids had really bonded with her. She called him O-tun, because she couldn't say Ocean.

'Can't you meet them later on?' said the man. 'I'll do that thing again that you liked last night.'

Ocean thought about it. He'd have liked nothing more than to lie around in bed together all day, but he'd made a commitment.

'Tempting, but I can't,' he said.

'Okay,' he flopped back down in the bed. 'Am I okay to stop here and let myself out after I've had a shower?'

'Sure. You've got your key?'

'I have.'

'Okay. I'll see you later.'

They kissed, then Ocean stood up to go. He was nearly at the door when his lover called his name.

'Ocean.'

'Yeah?'

'I wish I could come with you.'

Ocean turned around, then went to sit down on the side of the bed again. He took hold of his hand.

'I wish you could come too babe,' said Ocean. 'But you've got to give it some time. You hurt a lot of people and they wouldn't accept me and you as a couple. Plus I'll be meeting with Jack and his friends later. I know you two made your peace, but it wouldn't be fair on him if I took you with me.'

'I know,' said Danny. 'I hate myself for the things I did. If I could take it back, then I would.'

'I know you would. You just need to focus on yourself right now and worry about other people later. What time's your counselling session?'

'Two.'

'And do you think it's helping?'

'I do. I don't hear his voice in my head anymore.'

'Your dad's voice?'

'Yeah. I just wish I didn't have to hear him talking in real life.'

'You don't. If you don't want to see him anymore, then that's your choice. He's not a good man.'

'But he's still my dad.'

'I know.' Ocean kissed him on the forehead. 'Just keep going to your sessions.'

'But what if I can never meet your friends? What if we have to keep it our dirty little secret forever?'

'It won't be forever. If I can forgive you, then anyone can.'

'I guess.'

'I love you baby.'

'I love you too.'

Author's note

Hey guys. Hope you're all good. So here's the first part of my second Soho Nights story. Lots of new twists and turns to come, as well as a couple of new characters. I've been so excited about starting this second season.ive never written a second story/novel with the same characters before.

If you e enjoyed, please read, comment and like.

I'll have a new character guide up soon ❤