Episode 16

Kai woke up alone for the second time in as many days. Yesterday he hadn't minded as he knew he'd see her in a couple of hours, but today he didn't know if he'd ever see her again. He picked up the box at the side of the bed and opened it. He stared at the beautiful ring, knowing that it should have been on Ali's finger by now.

He picked up his phone to see if he had any messages from her
He'd texted her numerous times last night explaining what had happened, but she hadn't replied. She needed time, he knew that. But he hoped that she'd have calmed down by now.

He had one message, but not from Ali.

Want to come over to mine later?

It was from Beth. He hadn't changed his number since they'd been together. He'd deleted hers long ago so assumed she'd done the same. Apparently not.

He was about to delete the message, but decided instead to send her one back first.

Leave me alone.

He deleted the message and sent another one to Ali.

Please talk to me.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Ocean woke up with Danny's arms wrapped around him. He gently stroked his forearm with his finger.

Danny woke up. 'Good morning baby,' he said.

Ocean had decided not to go out after his shift. Sam had messaged him asking if he wanted to go to Essential with him, but he'd declined. There once was a time when he'd have snapped his hand off, but not now. All he'd wanted to do was go home and spend the night with his boyfriend. Besides, Essential was just a meat market. He wasn't looking to hook-up with anyone when he had an amazing guy waiting for him at home.

Danny had been asleep when he got in, so he slipped in bed beside him.

'You have a good day?'

'Yeah, it was good seeing Sam and Jess. What did you do?'

'I just stayed here and watched TV.'

'You're therapy session go okay?'

'Yeah, I feel like I'm really getting somewhere.'

'That's amazing baby. I'm so proud of you.'

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Oscar and Jack woke up together. They'd only been asleep about an hour. They'd spent pretty much the whole night making love. They would fall asleep afterwards in each other's arms, then wake up and go again.

'Morning,' said Jack, smiling.

'Morning.'

They kissed again.

'Last night was...'

'Yeah, it was something special.'

Except for the blowjob Marc had given him in the bathroom, it was the first sex Oscar had had in a year. He really made up for lost time. They must have done it six or seven times through the course of the night. He'd had the most amazing time.

Jack on the other hand had been with a number of guys since he'd last seen Oscar. But even saying that, it had been the best night he'd had with someone in a long time.

'Are you staying for breakfast?' Oscar asked.

'Sure,' said Jack. 'Then I should go.'

'Okay.' Oscar looked sad.

'I need to shower and get changed. I'll see you later in Soho though, right?'

Oscar smiled. 'If you want to?'