Episode 14

'Tom. It is you?' said Oscar.

'Hi,' said Jack.

'Who's Tom?' asked Ali.

'This is,' said Oscar, pointing to Jack.

'No, this is Jack,' said Ali. 'I think you've got the wrong person.'

'No ' said Jack, staring into Oscar's eyes. 'He's got the right person.'

Everyone except for Jack looked confused.

'My name is Jack,' said Jack.

'But you told me...'

'That my name was Tom, yeah.'

'Why?' Ali  and Oscar said at the same time.

Jack shrugged. 'I just used to do that sometimes. I'm not a fashion designer either. I work at a garage.'

'Wait,' said Ali. 'You two know each other and you told him you were a fashion designer called Tom?'

'Yeah.'

Ali laughed. 'Jack, that is so you.'

'I'm sorry,' said Jack. 'It was something I used to do when I met guys. I never used to like giving my real name out. I thought it was just a one night thing when we first met.'

'But it wasn't?' said Ali.

'No, we ended up spending the most amazing weekend together.'

'Where was I?'

'You had that bug last year. You ended up going home after the park on Saturday and missed the rest of it.'

'Oh right.' Ali had completely forgotten about that. 'Well it looks like you kept yourself entertained.'

'Do you forgive me?' said Jack.

'But of course. But why didn't you just tell me when we woke up together after that first night?'

'You were only here for the weekend. I didn't think we'd see each other again, so there didn't seem any point.'

'But here I am.'

'Here you are.'

The two of them looked each other in the eye and smiled.

'It's so good to see you again Oscar,' said Jack.

Ali suddenly felt like she was intruding. Two's company, there's a crowd.

'I'm going for a walk around,' said Ali. 'If you see Kai, tell him I'll be at the bar upstairs.'

Jack didn't even reply. He was so wrapped up in Oscar's eyes.

'Right, then. See you later,' said Ali as she stood up and walked off.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

As Kai walked out of the bathroom, he bumped into Beth again.

'Twice in one day,' she said, 'lucky me.'

'Hi Beth,' said Kai. He didn't feel lucky to be seeing her again. He'd thought she was out of his life for good. Even though he was the one who'd cheated on her when they were together, he'd never once asked for her forgiveness or that she go back to him. She wasn't a nice person. The whole time they'd been together she'd been very controlling and tried to run his life. When they'd broken up, she'd spread the most terrible rumours about him.

One thing she hadn't told anyone though was that he was trans. He was grateful to her for that. Not because he was ashamed of who he was, but because that knowledge getting out could have ended his career.

'You on your own?' she asked, looking around for Ali.

'No, my girlfriend is here too. I'm just going back to her now.'

'You got time to grab a quick drink with me first? It'd be great to catch up.'

'I can't really. She'll be waiting for me.'

'I'm sure your friends will keep her company for ten minutes. Come on, it's been so long since we talked properly.'

She wasn't taking the hint. Kai had always been a kind and polite person, but he felt he had to be more firm with her. Their relationship was over. He was with Ali now and he didn't want her back in his life. He was much happier without her.

'Listen Beth,' he started, 'it's been good seeing you again, but...'

As he spoke, Beth could see Ali approaching from over his shoulder, she threw herself towards him and kissed him on the lips. She twisted around at the same time, so Ali got full view.

Kai was so shocked at what was happening, that it took a few seconds for him to pull away. Ali was now within earshot of them. Before Kai could ask her what the fuck she was doing, she started her act.

'Oh Kai, I'm so glad you kissed me.'

'What?'

'I've been waiting for that since you made love to me on Friday night. I think it's about time you told your girlfriend about us now.'

Ali stood watching, tears forming in her eyes.

'You were with her on Friday night?' she said. 'You told me you were working.'

'I was,' he said.

Ali turned around and stormed off.

'Ali, wait! It's not what it seems. She kissed me.'

He grabbed hold of her wrist to stop her walking away, but she pulled it away from him.

'Leave me alone,' she said angrily. He'd never seen her like that before, but they hadn't ever had an argument before. Their first one was a big one.

'But we've got to talk.'

'I don't want to talk to you. I'm going home.'

Kai stood and watched her as she pushed through the crowds to the exit. As much as he wanted to sort things out with her, he knew he had to give her space. He turned round to look at Beth, who was smirking.

'What the fuck did you do that for?' he asked her.

'Finally, I thought she'd never leave,' said Beth, wrapping her arms around his neck and trying to kiss him again. He pushed her off.

'Don't be angry with me baby,' she said.

'I'm not your baby,' he replied.

'But you could be again. Looks like you're single again, so there's nothing stopping us.'

'I'm not single. I'm going to explain to her that happened and what a psycho you are and everything will be all right again.'

'I'm not sure. She looked pretty pissed off.'

'She knows me. She knows I'd never cheat on her and when she calms down she'll see that.'

'Well good luck with that. Call me when she dumps you and we can pick up where we left off. You might be angry with me now, but you'll thank me eventually when you realise we were meant to be together.'

'Go to hell!' he said and stormed out of the club.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Milo was pressed against the cubicle wall with his jeans and boxer shorts round his ankles. Sam held him from behind as he pushed himself in a final few times. His whole body tensed and he make a loud grunting sound. They didn't need to he quiet. It happens in these cubicles all the time, in fact they could hear another couple fucking a couple of cubicles down.

He kissed the back of Milo's sweaty neck.

'I've missed you so much,' said Sam.

Milo turned his head round to kiss Sam. 'I've missed you too,' he said.

Author's Note

So Silo (sam & Milo) have finally met up again. Is this going to end in heartbreak?

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider giving me a like or dropping me a comment.