Episode 5

After a full twelve months living in a quiet village, Oscar was excited about the party music, the colourful floats and the buzz in the air. He was also overwhelmed by the amount of hot looking guys that he saw in every single direction. Although that wasn't the reason he was here, he was hoping he'd end the evening with one of these guys in his hotel room bed. He had needs and he hadn't had sex in a full year. There was nobody back home he could do that with. It had been Pride last year since he'd been able to scratch that itch.

He'd met this guy called Tom on the first night. It was about two in the morning and the two of them were both under the influence of both alcohol and other chemical substances. They'd seen each other from across the dance floor and their eyes locked. Oscar had wondered if this was what love at first sight felt like, but in hindsight it was lust at first sight. Whatever it was, there had been a connection between them straight away. They both made their way across the room to each other and moments later were locked at the lips.

They went back to his hotel room and had the most incredible night. Not that he really had anything to compare it with as that had been his first time, but it was clear that Tom was experienced and really knew what he was doing. Tom was slim, in his late teens or early twenties with dark hair and eyes and a beautiful hairy chest.

The following day they'd have breakfast together in the hotel restaurant. Tom needed to go back home to get changed, so they swapped numbers and arranged to meet later on that day.

They met up again after lunch and spent the day sat drinking in the sun, chatting and getting to know each other. It seemed strange that he should meet Tom at this stage in his life. He knew that most people dated many guys first before meeting the perfect one. It was the first time Oscar had mixed with other gay men, yet he'd met the perfect guy straight off. He felt so lucky. They talked and kissed a lot through the course of the day and it felt like the first stages of falling in love. Oscar knew it could never go further than that as he'd soon be going back home to his real life and that would be the end if it. But he planned on enjoying it while he could.

At the end of the day they went back to his hotel room again, then repeated the whole process the following day. Over the course of seventy-two hours they'd been pretty much inseparable. But then came the moment they'd both been dreading.

'I have to go home,' said Oscar. They were in his bed after making love for like the millionth time since they'd met. Oscar was holding Tom in his arms

'Will I ever see you again?' said Tom.

'Not for a while, but I promise I'll come back next year for Pride.'

So that's what he did. He kept his promise, but it wasn't just for Tom. The two of them never kept in touch. Oscar didn't want Tom to wait around for him. He also knew with so many people packed together for Pride, it was unlikely they'd bump into each other again. But once stood in that crowd of people again, it felt good knowing that he was out there amongst them somewhere.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Milo, Max, Jack, Ali and Kai had found a good place near the front so that they got a good view of the parade. All the floats were in place, ready to start moving. Directly in front of them was a float of gay firemen, all in their gear, their helmets, but shirtless. They were all quiet as they watched the hot firemen.

'It would be worth starting a fire in your house if it meant those guys would come over,' said Jack. They all laughed.

Milo and Max were scanning the crowds. They often sat in a bar or a cafe together, checking out the men and discussing which ones they like to sleep with and what they thought they'd be like in bed.