Episode 20

Luke had the most amazing day hanging out with the guys from the gay men's rugby club. He was in no doubt that it was something he wanted to do, and he'd told Rico that.

It hadn't gone unnoticed what a good looking guy Rico was. He had dark skin, hair and features and hairy muscular legs. Luke had been attracted to him from the start, but Rico had already mentioned that he had a boyfriend. His boyfriend was called Lee and also played for the rugby team.

Luke stayed with them all day, kicking the ball around (despite being in his best clothes) and getting to know the boys. They packed up their stall around five to go into Soho.

'You coming with us?' Rico asked.

'If that's okay, I'd love to.'

'I wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyway,' said Rico.

The boys attracted a lot of attention as they arrived in Soho on mass. Hardly surprising really considering they were twelve gym fits guys dressed in shorts. Luke felt proud to be part of it. Even though he'd known these boys for such a short time, he had rugby in his blood. It felt good to be part of a team again.

Rico and Lee walked hand in hand, with Luke to the side of them. There was a real buzz that surrounded them. They clearly all enjoyed spending time together. Lee talked to Luke about what was involved.

'We hold the training twice a week exactly in the place you found us today. They're a good bunch of lads. We all have fun together, but we also do take it really seriously. We want to win the league, so we only take people into the team who are really dedicated. I know you've been part of a team before, so I don't imagine that would be a problem for you.'

'Not at all,' said Luke, 'I live for rugby.'

'We arrange regular nights out too ' Lee went on, 'so it's a very sociable gang too. But the best thing about being in the team is what happens in the changing rooms after training.'

'What does go on?' Luke asked.

'Well there's twelve fit horny men all getting in the showers together. What do you think happens? We have a big group session in the changing rooms. It's not every time, but usually at least once a week. They're all really up for it, so you get to have whoever you like.'

Luke stared at Lee.

Lee managed to keep a straight face for a few moments before breaking into laughter. Rico hit his boyfriend with the back of his hand.

'I'm just fucking with you mate. Your face was classic.'

'That's so mean,' said Rico. 'I apologize for my boyfriend.'

'It's cool,' said Luke. He breathed a sigh of relief, but then started to think it would have been nice to do that with Rico.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Sam wanted nothing more than to go and spend the day with Milo. He'd pretty much written off the idea of anything further happening between the two of them, until eventually he'd had his friend request accepted.

They spent the next couple of hours exchanging messages. It often took Milo longer to respond, but he assumed that was because Milo was with his boyfriend. He understood that perfectly.

He sat outside a bar, not too far from where Milo was with his friends exchanging messages.

It was small talk at first. They talked about what they'd been up to over the last few months and how they'd been. Sam told Milo about his breakup with Michael. Milo told Sam about Max and how they'd got together. Sam thought about leaving Milo alone, seeing how happy he was. But then he figured he couldn't be that much in love to have done what he had with him in that bathroom cubicle last night. He decided he had to bring it up. He typed a simple message.

That was incredible what happened between us yesterday.

He saw that Milo was typing back.

Yeah - that part of the relationship was always good between us.

Sam readjusted himself. He was getting hard just thinking about it.

Do you think it could ever happen again?

Sam watched his phone intently as he waited to Milo to reply.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Milo stared at his phone. He assumed that this was where the conversation was going, but now it had, he didn't have an answer.

He knew that he didn't want it to be the last time anything happened between them. They were so good together. But then where did that leave things with Max? He'd told him that he wouldn't see Sam again, but that was only because Max didn't want him to get hurt. If he went into this with his eyes fully open, knowing it was just sex, then he couldn't get hurt. Max had just been concerned about him. The terms of their relationship would surely allow him to keep on seeing Sam.

He didn't want to break things off with Max. He was lucky to have him. He knew he'd have to discuss things with him before starting anything up, but he could do that later, when Pride was over.

He typed a message back.

I'm not ruling anything out x

Sam sent a really long, filthy message back about all the things he'd like to do to him. Milo started getting hard too, so he knew he had to draw the conversation to an end for now. He sent Sam a message back saying he wanted to do all that stuff with him, but he'd have to message him later.

Ok, said Sam.

He knew this whole thing would be much easier if he and Max were in the same place. He had to get his boyfriend laid. He looked around for potential suitors.

He heard a noise from in the distance. It sounded like a large group of guys. He turned to see an entire rugby team walking up the road. At first he thought they must be lost. Why would a rugby team be our drinking in Soho? But when he looked again, he saw that the two guys at the front were holding hands. Milo thought back to the park yesterday and did remember seeing a gay man's rugby team.

Perfect, he thought. There must be at least one guy amongst them who Max would be into.

'Check these guys out,' he said, nudging Max. Max looked up to see the team. They all gathered around the two tables next to them and sat down.

'Who's coming to the bar?' one of them asked. A few of them disappeared inside to get the round in, whilst the others sat down.

'He's cute,' said Milo, looking at the only one of them not in a rugby kit. He said it too loud and the guy heard. He turned around to look who'd said it. His eye caught with Max's, so he assumed it was him.

'Hi,' he said.

'Hi,' said Max.

'I'm Luke.'

'Max.'

Author's Note

Hope you're enjoying the story. I just wrote that last chapter of this story, so should be a few chapters coming over the next few weeks.

Please consider giving me a like or a comment. They always make my day xxx