Prologue 2: Break the Solemnity!

Red head's POV

We were all inside the mirror chamber watching as the last of new students were sorted into their dorms. "Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" When no one answered I then looked at the new students in my dorm and said "Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." It was then Leona decided to speak up

"...Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

Azul then spoke after him "To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest.  As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability."

"By the way, where did the dean go? He just flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..."

"Abandoning his post..." Idia spoke though his tablet

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" Kalim spoke

Just as he said that the dean then burst though the door.

"I absolutely did not."

"Ah, he's here"

Ciel's Pov

I was currently being pulled around this school by the principle. Once we got back to the room I woke up in, which I learned was called the mirror chamber. When we got inside the room I saw a lot of people wearing the same black and purple cloak I was. 'I wonder if they are new students here as well?' As I finished my thought the headmaster turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror."

I walked in front of the mirror and saw a face in it before it spoke "State thy name."

"Ciel Phantomhive"

"The shape of thy soul is.......................... I do not know."

"Huh"

"Come again?" The headmaster said with disbelief on his face.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one...The color, the shape, all are nothing. Therefore, he is suited for no dormitory." After the dark mirror said that, the audience of new students started to murmur to each other before the headmaster spoke up

"An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic! In 100 years, there has not been once been a mistake in student selection. So why in the world..."

At that very moment Grim had broke out of the headmaster's arms and went over to the mirror. "Then I'll take their place!"

"Stay right there! Raccoon!"

"Unlike that dumb little kid, I can use magic! Let me in the school instead! If you need proof, I'll show you right now!" A red head then shouts out. "Everyone, get down!" Everyone including myself get down as Grim sets everything on fire, including the butt of a man in a turban.

"Waaaah! Hottttttt! My butt's on fire!" The man in a turban said.

"At this rate, the school will be a sea of fire! Somebody, catch that raccoon!" The headmaster said. A male with lion ears then spoke up."Che! Suck-ups."

"Hmm? Aren't you good at hunting? Doesn't it look like a nice, plump snack?" A beautiful man said.

Someone with glasses then said. "Mr. Crowley, please leave it to me. I'm sure the others couldn't stomach harassing the poor creature, so I will take it upon myself."

"That's Azul for you. Always try to earn himself points."

"Ummm, hey, could someone put out my butt fire already!?" The man in the turban said.

"Are any of you even listening to me right now?!"

"Its just a stupid raccoon. Can't you just catch it yourself, teach?" The man with lion ears said.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a raccoon! The Great Grim that will become the greatest magician is me!"

The man with glasses who I found out his name was Azul said. "It certainly has moxie. Care to help me, Riddle?"

"I can't overlook those who breaks rules. Let's hurry and get it."