Prologue 10: Cheeky Mates!

Ciel's POV

"Funa ~ !! Why you little-" Grim sentence was cut short by Ace laughing.

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic, and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yeahhh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

"Whaaa!? You're a rude one!"

"No kidding."

"And now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame."

"Nyanyooooooo....."

"On top of that, you don't even known about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? As I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College."

"Pfftkuku...Gunnnnnuuhuhuhu~"

'At this rate Grim is gonna blow his lid'

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two~"

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm ticked off!"

"Grim don't start something you can't finish."

"Shut up!" Blue flames then shot out in the street towards Ace barely missing him.

"Oh! Watch out! What're you doing!"

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm going light up that fire-head of yours!"

"Fire-head, huh? Heeeeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me. You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!"

"Here we go" I mumble.

"Ffunaa!" More flames appear.

"Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that!" A sudden wind starts to blow at Grim's flames.

"This buy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire is getting all twisted up!" Students started to form around them shouting things like: "What's happening? A fight?" and "Yeah! Get 'em!" I turned to some of the students "Don't egg them on!" I then turned back to Grim. "And you stop before something else bad happens!"

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me."

"What? You'd better get ready!" Their little battle last for a few minutes.

"Eat that!" Grim yelled as more flames were shot at Ace.

"And I just change the trajectory with wind like... that!" Ace used his wind magic and redirected the flames towards one of the statues.

 that!" Ace used his wind magic and redirected the flames towards one of the statues

"Aaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of Hearts' statue is charred!" Ace yelled.

"It's because you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!"

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?" The headmaster pushed his way though the crowd. "Enough!!! Just what is going on here!"

"Guh! Headmaster..."

'Uh oh'

"He's going to tie us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!" The head master whipped the both of them before they could make a run for it."

"Owwwww!"

"Fgyaaa! Hurts just as much the second day in a row!"

"This is my Lash of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me! I told you just yesterday to 'not cause any trouble', didn't I? Then you go and char the statues of the Great Seven! I very much would like to see you expelled."

"Wait! Not that!"

The headmaster turned to me. "And you, this is not how you supervise Grim."

"I tried to stop him but he never listens to me." The headmaster sighs then turns towards Ace.

"You, what's your grade and name?"

"Ace Trappola, first year."

"Then, Trappola, Grim, and Ciel as punishment, I order the three of you to wash 100 window around campus!"

"Nyaaa!? It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!"

"Eeeh!? Me too?" Ace yelled.

"Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Fiiine.."

"Nothing but misery since yesterday!!" I looked over at Grim. "This misery is your fault"