Prologue 4: Confusing Amnesia!

Sorry this is going to be a really short chapter.

Ciel's POV

After getting to the library the headmaster went looking though different books in the library. After a while of looking though books he turned back to me. "There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance? Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet...There's also the possibility you're from another world.

"Another world?"

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe... You appear to be empty-handed."

"Yes, as you can see I have nothing with or on me."

"This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication. For I am gracious. Hmmmm...That's right! There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there. For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators. We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it."