Prologue 15: Severe Spot

Ciel's POV

"This place is haunted with ghosts, too!"

"We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!" Deuce said.

"Don't think you can just order me around. If you hadn't done something so idiotic, we wouldn't be in this mess." Ace yelled back.

"Shouldn't we be saying that to you. Remember if you hadn't skipped out on cleaning none of this would be happening." I said to Ace.

"In my defense, It started when that furball burned the Queen of Hearts' statue!"

"Ffgna! That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" 

"Either way, you're both to blame."

"All of you! Do you understand our situation right now? We're all expelled if we don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow morning!" Deuce yelled out.

"So stop patronizing me. It's really ticking me off." As Ace, Deuce, and Grim were arguing, I heard a voice that didn't belong to one of the ghost.

"Uh, guys. I think I just heard a voice." They stopped their bickering and turned towards me. "I'm sure it's just the gh-"

"....on't......ive.......wo.." We turned to the direction the strange, deep and dark voice came from.

"W-who said that?" Ace asked.

"St...one....sssss.....mine...." The voice said again, but closer.

"I think it's... getting closer..." Deuce said with fear starting to lace in his voice.

"Stone.... IS MIIIIIIIIIIINNNEEEE!!"

"I-It's heeeeeeeeeeere!!!" We all yelled than started running out of the mine back to the little cottage.

"What the heck is that thing!?" Deuce asked.

"Ffgnnnaaaaa!! Crowley didn't say anything about that!! Let's get outta here!"

"It's so nasty! But didn't it mention a 'stone'!?" Ace asked.

"Eeeh!?"

"St....one, won't....give...!" We heard the faceless monster.

"So there really are magic crystals left!" Deuce said.

"N-n-n-n-n-nope! Nope! I'm a genius, but I can't beat that thing!" Grim said.

"But we'll be expelled without it.. I'm going!"

"You've gotta be kidding!?" Ace said, walking in front of him trying to stop him.

"It's impossible by yourself!" I said to him.

"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!" Deuce then pushed Ace out of the way and started making his way back inside the mine.

' why do I have a bad feeling about this.' I thought as well all followed him.