Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Part 4: Thousand Senior!

Ciel's POV

"Red, red... There! AH!! It turned blue!" Deuce yelled distracting Ace and I from our rose painting. We turned to see a rose bush with blue roses. "You will change colors~~~~! Go! AHHHH!!! I set them on fire!" Grim yelled, trying to put the fire.

"You're a lot worse than I thought you'd be~" Cater said while putting the fire out.

"Why can't the roses stay white? They're pretty." Ace complimented.

Cater's POV

"This is all part of tradition, okay? The roses for the Unbirthday Party should be red! And it's been decided that the bat for the croquet match is a 7-colored flamingo, and the balls will be hedgehogs. Oh, but for the flower concert during spring, the roses should be white. This is all important, so remember them~" I told them

"Nothing but weird rules!" Grim complained.

"This is a rule decided by the Queen of Hearts, one of the Great Seven, after all. Riddle-kun's a pretty straight-laced Prefect who protects the Queen's rules to a T, got it~?" I smiled before frowning slightly. "Well, I do admit he goes overboard sometimes..."

"Oh, that's right. I don't have the time to be standing here. I got something to discuss with the Dorm Head. Is he still inside?" Ace asked.

"Hm? I think he should still be there...By the way, Acey who stole the Prefect's tart~ Have you brought some tarts to make up for what you took~?" I asked.

"Eh? I came straight here, so I got nothing..."

"Oh, man~ Izzat so? Then, since Rule #53 of the Queen of Hearts states that "You have to replace things that you stole." I can't let you back in the dorm."

"Huh?! What the heck?!"

"You have to follow the rules if you're staying in this dorm. If I let it slide, then it's off with my head, too~ Sorry, but I'll have you leave before Riddle-kun notices." I said pointing my magic wand at him.

Wha—He looks totally serious" Ace turned around to look at his friends. "You guys, do something!"

Ciel's POV

Wha—He looks totally serious" Ace turned around to look at us. "You guys, do something!"

"Why me?" Deuce asked.

"I'm begging you! I can't use magic right now–!" Just then Cater readied his pen. "Ah, here he comes!"

After their little battle finished, We or more like Deuce and Ace lost. "Alrighty~ Come back when you've got a tart~♪ Bye-bye~!" Cater said leading us to the exit of the rose maze. We leave the rose maze and head to the front of the dorm.

"What's with that guy?" Ace asked with slight anger in his voice.

"He came standing back up no matter how much we hit him. Is it illusory magic, I wonder...?" Deuce said.

"I can't get back in without a tart, right? I've been empty-handed since forever, man. He kicked us out after he made us help with the flowers, too!"

"I'm disappointed." Grim said.

"Then, we'll have to prepare some tarts to make up for it. After school would be—" Deuce then suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Ah!!!! This is bad!!!!" He yelled.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"This is bad, it's way past call time! We're going to be late!" He yelled.

"Uwah! The first day of my shining school life will be tarnished! Let's hurry to the classroom!" Grim yelled.

"Speaking of, what's your class? You're a 1st year, right?" Ace asked us.

"The Headmaster said we're in Class 1-A!" I told him.

"Oh, then we're in the same class. First period is all about Magical Alchemy." Deuce said.

"Yahoo! That sounds fun!" Grim said, jumping up and down.

"I can't use magic, remember? Am I gonna be okay...?"

"I'm sure you'll be fine, come on let's go!" Grim yelled before running off to the mirror.